ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Very nice. Thanks! Waiting for these to drop though:

I don't think those are dropping. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe those were exclusive to Liberty of London only and they are sold out.

Last edited:

Those already dropped lol
Yeah i know, but i thought they would have a stateside release as well. Last i heard was May 7. Not sure if they were referring to those or the blue soled ones.
I don't think those are dropping. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe those were exclusive to Liberty of London only and they are sold out.

Last edited:
Does the France run small like the GBs?

Yes.

Still some sizes of the France NM's sitting on END. Yaw dudes are sleeping. at $144 shipped, this is like $10 more than retail+tax here in the US. Worth the piece of mind IMO.

These are gonna drop in GB type numbers and then everyone will be scrambling to cop at the last second. I assume everyone is waiting for NDC. Good luck folks.

Im still trying to keep hope alive for my palm trees. 300+ on ebay is too much. If anyone can help a sista out. I need a 10/10.5. Links appreciated as well.

Yes.

Still some sizes of the France NM's sitting on END. Yaw dudes are sleeping. at $144 shipped, this is like $10 more than retail+tax here in the US. Worth the piece of mind IMO.

These are gonna drop in GB type numbers and then everyone will be scrambling to cop at the last second. I assume everyone is waiting for NDC. Good luck folks.
Sold out at the time of this post.

My experience with End was worth the extra few bucks. Arrived in DC less than 48 hours after purchase. If they go back in stock for a third time and you're looking, definitely consider the purchase.

Does anybody know where I can get those black cheetah women's roshes? kinda need em soon, saw some on the bae but they may not come in when I need them to since they're international seller smh

Does anyone have an early link for the FNL France release? I know people are able to search ahead of time and get the product code, but I never could figure out how to do this.  Appreciate the help 

Man, haven't been in this thread in a while. I hurt my foot the other day and Roshes are the only sneakers that feel comfortable right now.

So many variations to such a simple shoe. I'll stick to my OG mesh pairs.

Back
Top Bottom