ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Siren Restock! Sizes 10-11.5 :
m.champssports.com/?uri=product&sku=11881016&model=175563&cm=GLOBAL%20SEARCH:%20KEYWORD%20SEARCH

People paying $150-$200 for an $80 sneaker? Wow!!

eyes.gif
His voice annoyed the f*ck outta me. Ain't nobody copping those for $150-$200. I paid retail for mine on the TeamRoshe FB group.

His voice annoyed the f*ck outta me. Ain't nobody copping those for $150-$200. I paid retail for mine on the TeamRoshe FB group.
I paid under retail for mine, $75 shipped to be exact when they hit the outlets a while back. I wouldn't say they are worth $150-$200. 
sick.gif

I want to get my mom a pair of roshes for Mother's Day. Shes been asking me to find her some shoes. Any suggestions? Any specials/deals going on?

Although Monochromatic Hyperfuses and NM WC packs have been good as of late IMO

Last edited:
I want to get my mom a pair of roshes for Mother's Day. Shes been asking me to find her some shoes. Any suggestions? Any specials/deals going on?
shoe palace has 30% off with APP30 code or KICKSTAKE15 for 15% off on fnl (110 min purchase if you wanna cop 2) and u can also use $20 off WC for even cheaper.  Both have a couple selections to choose from.  And props for getting the moms in on the hobby lol

Last edited:
Why aren't they making the monotone hyperfuses for men?
That turbo green pair is money. That would bring me back to roshes...all these other color ways are boring and uninspiring.
Especially the printed roshes

Back
Top Bottom