ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Still upset that I haven't gotten the GB or France. Starting to get a little worried that I'll have to pay Super Hyper Prices (SHP)...

I have some pretty legit pics of my roshes on my IG if y'all are curious to peep it. @Ralfy_Jr 8)

Still upset that I haven't gotten the GB or France. Starting to get a little worried that I'll have to pay Super Hyper Prices (SHP)...

I have some pretty legit pics of my roshes on my IG if y'all are curious to peep it. @Ralfy_Jr 8)

you should call Nike HQ
1-800-806-6453

Give them the product codes so they can do a nationwide lookup

France
652804 446

Breat Brittain
652804 016

Brazil
652804 037

France's were sitting at nikeDC

you should call Nike HQ
1-800-806-6453

France
652804 446

Breat Brittain
652804 016

Brazil
652804 037

Just called DC and they said they never got them in. However, she kept calling it the "Roshe Run New Mexico City" because the 'NM' in the name of the shoe and the City pack was released the same day, so she might be confused/misinformed. Might call back later to see what the deal is. Thanks for the info.

Last edited:
Just called DC and they said they never got them in. However, she kept calling the it the "Roshe Run New Mexico City" because the 'NM' in the name of the shoe and the City pack was released the same day, so she might be confused/misinformed. Might call back later to see what the deal is. Thanks for the info.

"New Mexico City" SMH at the employee :smh:

:rofl:

Just called DC and they said they never got them in. However, she kept calling the it the "Roshe Run New Mexico City" because the 'NM' in the name of the shoe and the City pack was released the same day, so she might be confused/misinformed. Might call back later to see what the deal is. Thanks for the info.
"New Mexico City" SMH at the employee
mean.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Just sold some DS sirens on eBay the bidding only went to 52 shipped !?!? Sucks for me but someone got a steal

Whose got a roshe run nm gb in size 9.5-10.5 hit me up

Trevvon: The one store that has a 9.5 is Georgetown - #322
3040 M Street NW, Suite # 003A
Washington DC 20007
202-471-5870 you would have to call the store to confirm they have it and they can get you shipping details
Trevvon: Here is the store for the 10.5 Mercer - #28
21 Mercer Street
New York 10013
212-226-5433
David Rodriguez: Ok thank you very much
Trevvon: No problem David, anything else I can help you with?
David Rodriguez: No that's it
Trevvon: Thank you David for contacting Nike. If you have any other further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us again. I hope you have a great rest of the day!
Trevvon: I have not received a response, this chat will close shortly due to inactivity. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to visit us again at Nike.com
Type your message here, then click Send or press

Just got off the chat if anyone is interested

Washington DC 20007
202-471-5870 you would have to call the store to confirm they have it and they can get you shipping details
21 Mercer Street
New York 10013
212-226-5433
Trevvon: Thank you David for contacting Nike. If you have any other further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us again. I hope you have a great rest of the day!
Trevvon: I have not received a response, this chat will close shortly due to inactivity. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to visit us again at Nike.com

lol 21 mercer isnt even open 

^ im gonna hit up chat to see if anyone has a 8.5 or 9 in the britain or france.. I'm late on the roshe's but those britains are fire!!

How much is the typical resell for the frances/britains?  I'm seeing $200 on ebay/craigslist but I don't want to overpay

Last edited:
you should call Nike HQ
1-800-806-6453

France
652804 446

Breat Brittain
652804 016

Brazil
652804 037

gonna do this, would like to have the great britain, brazil, and france 

Thanks dude. I'll call them tmr since they r currently close. Hopefully they'll still be there.
Washington DC 20007
21 Mercer Street
New York 10013
212-226-5433

Thanks dude. I'll call them tmr since they r currently close. Hopefully they'll still be there.
let us know if they still have them.  I chatted today at 11 pm est. and she said sold out across usa. However, Im skeptical about if she searched or not cause she responded immediately lol. Good luck

Went to my local outlet this past Sunday and on the clearence rack 20% off found a size 13 roshe Brazil plus my $5 survey coupon only paid $82. Got the box and everything!

Back
Top Bottom