ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

^ im gonna hit up chat to see if anyone has a 8.5 or 9 in the britain or france.. I'm late on the roshe's but those britains are fire!!

How much is the typical resell for the frances/britains?  I'm seeing $200 on ebay/craigslist but I don't want to overpay
 ive seen lower but i guess it all depends on the buyer.  I wouldnt pay over 180 for them.  

I copped the france colorway in my size but yo, the heather material made my feet kinda bulge out of the sides near the toe area. Anybody cop them and have this problem? I really liked them too, just gave my foot a weird shape as if the shoe was mad narrow. The length was fine though.

I copped the france colorway in my size but yo, the heather material made my feet kinda bulge out of the sides near the toe area. Anybody cop them and have this problem? I really liked them too, just gave my foot a weird shape as if the shoe was mad narrow. The length was fine though.
I went .5 size up on my brazils. The tech fleece material will run tight.

Yeah, I copped a 9, then went back tried a 9.5(my true size) maybe should've tried a 10. Figured the 10's length would be too long.

Left the store with some lunar racers so im not too mad. Just know to try several sizes on now. 

Yeah, I copped a 9, then went back tried a 9.5(my true size) maybe should've tried a 10. Figured the 10's length would be too long.

Left the store with some lunar racers so im not too mad. Just know to try several sizes on now. 
well you answered your own question you went below your true size on a shoe that already runs tight...

missed out on all these restocks!! 
mean.gif

I was surprised at that random restock

So many chances I could have copped pairs I wanted but I got bills to pay :frown:

#GrownManLife

Back
Top Bottom