ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Glad I picked up a pair of the gold trophy roshes. Material is nice and overall a nice clean colorway.

I think I want to get some Mint Roshes and maybe another color, just debating on which one. I can't do the ID Roshes when I can buy 2 for almost the same price. Just wondering there any other colorways of the Roshe coming out in the next month or so. What do you guys think of the Mens ones for guys?

I have them and they look much better in person. Easy to get them below retail too. I'd go for it.

^^Yeah I found them for $60 with shipping, I'm debating between these and the light crimson ones, I like Roshes that stand out. It's either I get the Mint ones and another Roshe, or just the light crimson ones.

BTW: Do you think you can take some on feet pics of the Mint ones?

Hey guys I have a quick question... whats a good price for those Tech samples that Tinker Hatfield designed? I have an opportunity to get a pair but not in my size (much smaller) but I have no clue what they worth. 

in before the ban hammer.

bummed i missed out on the trophy release, but eh wasn't a fan of the $100 price tag.

Hey guys I have a quick question... whats a good price for those Tech samples that Tinker Hatfield designed? I have an opportunity to get a pair but not in my size (much smaller) but I have no clue what they worth. 

just curious, why would you purchase them if it's not your size? much smaller at that...

just curious, why would you purchase them if it's not your size? much smaller at that...
honestly, idk. Just to have as a collectors item or to sell, since theyre a very unique shoe with a cool story behind them

It isn't fair. :frown:

Back
Top Bottom