ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

anyone know of any stores that may still have the NYC pack???  Missed out on the gold trophy's too.  The Air Max 1's gold trophy is looking good too.

Did a massive pick up this weekend... Picked all these up and still added $250 win for me IMO

Those pendelton Id's looks like a navajo indian stiched his sweater on some roshes
frown.gif
Yeah that's the point, Nike put in their words: "Native American-inspired Pendleton Trail fabric pattern" on a Roshe, it's 100% wool. The quality those IDs were amazing. Never going to see that type of fabric/quality on a Roshe again.

1. Mangos/Beaches (the difference really wasn't that much to me)

2. Calypso 

3. Englands (nm tech fleece)

4. Mints

5. OG Sails (the go to)

Yeah that's the point, Nike put in their words: "Native American-inspired Pendleton Trail fabric pattern" on a Roshe, it's 100% wool. The quality those IDs were amazing. Never going to see that type of fabric/quality on a Roshe again.

lmao I honestly had no idea. I'm new to this roshe game as of the past few months tbh. But that's a cool concept done by Nike, thanks for dropping knowledge for me. Repped.

Last edited:
I saw those Pendleton id's the entire time they were an option, and figured they'd be here forever
Feel so dumb now :/

was just up on their new arrivals page with the air max 1 but they took it down. dont know if its sold out or they made a mistake putting them up

Back
Top Bottom