ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I mean if you know something then just say it, otherwise there's nothing substantiating to even think there is going to be a restock.

Doing my normal daily DF check for random Jordan drops and find these...

http://www.dope-factory.com/rosherun-hyp-prm-qs-76396.html

Size 13.  Hopefully someone can get lucky who's still looking.  Ordered from DF before.  Quick shipping, but have been hit w/ custom fees (never more than $25, and granted these were for shoes valued @ $200 after shipping), so take that for what it's worth.  Looks to be about $144 shipped.

Got my call in at walkin! They said they would send me a paypal invoice, any idea how long that takes?

Sweet, thanks. Were you able to get your pair too?
No problem, and yeah I was able to, now I'm just looking at my inbox like
nerd.gif

I mean if you know something then just say it, otherwise there's nothing substantiating to even think there is going to be a restock.

Can't cause people don't want me to give up the news until they're ready...which it is. Hitting your local FNL...

Just got word that it is only going to be select FNL. Sorry bout that folks. :\

I'll be up in the bay area Thursday and Friday so hopefully it happens where I'm at so I can see if I really want these or not... (I wish it had the black heel cap like some of the pictures).

On another note just picked up my pair of the geometrics for retail through a local meet up, love em

My local boutique still has a few sizes left in the trophy roshes, I'd be willing to help if anyone needs them for retail plus shipping and paypal fees. I know for sure they have 9.5, and 10.5 in stock. Not sure on other sizes PM me if you need them

Back
Top Bottom