ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

The black flyknits are cool (with black midsole, I think this shoe is ugs with the white midsole)

Zx flux with the all over print can be areally dangerous if nikes rosche prices get too high. These 2 are direct competition, and the flux has been a bit more diverse in its shorter lifespan.

Lol, if you can find them. I JUST finally got the Prism and Ocean Fluxs. They seem hard to find. Just as bad as a limited Roshe.

I'd agree that there seems to be more buzz for Fluxs thanks to the Prism, graphic designs and Kanye murder blacks.

I only like the black Flyknit. Again if the Flyknit design was the same as the Max, Kobe 9, Lunar 1, etc, I'd be all on EM. I'm just not a fan of the weird stain glass look.

The 3m snake in black, i hate a white midsole, but I'd say their def worth taking a look at in person. Great shoe. And the patterned 3m was a smooth move.

The prisms and oceans were just rereleased and its not even been a year, and with the customization option you can make a better pair of both in days.

Honestly these are my go to rosches and my faves, (not my picture)

Thinking about throwing mine in the washer the atomic red is a lil dirty, but aside from the split pack, nothing has been calling my name.

Also screw kanye lol. He is the dud that thinks he's why people where air jordans, but lets not go there right now.

Last edited:
Well, you have to admit, the current sneaker culture + his wear of Royals, Breds, Flyknit Grey/Black and the Murder Out Fluxs drove up the resell prices and demand.

His shoe is ridiculous on the resell market. He's definitely got some clout. I wouldn't say he's the sole reason though. That would be ridiculous.

That's the thing, He has an influence, like any celebrity has an influence on people, and right now, yeah he'd be the most influential very public guy everyone knows.

The one Thing I'll give him credit for is having nike take his color ways and regurgitate them onto every shoe imaginable, even having other companies follow suit.

He may be a cool guy and all but as someone actively into fashion and eyes on independent companies and people, a lot of style things he gets credit for have kinda just been sitting there.

i know hypedc did the first release of the roshe flyknit, and a restock at the end of month.. anyone know of anyone else that will carry them? because australias prices are just too high but i definately want to cop that all black set

i know hypedc did the first release of the roshe flyknit, and a restock at the end of month.. anyone know of anyone else that will carry them? because australias prices are just too high but i definately want to cop that all black set
Just wait man they'll drop here sooner or later. Just be patient.

Just got home from vacation to the customs I ordered as a present for my GF:

pimp.gif

Super impressed with these. I want a pair for myself LOL.

Cloudy out today, but will deliver some outside pics when it's sunny.

Last edited:
Just got home from vacation to the customs I ordered as a present for my GF:

:pimp:

Super impressed with these. I want a pair for myself LOL.

Cloudy out today, but will deliver some outside pics when it's sunny.

Can you do a close up if the custom material?

Last edited:
Can you do a close up if the custom material?
Sure:

It's fabric, attached to the shoe by some sort of adhesive. Really doesn't feel like it's going anywhere though, every single spot seems to have adhesive applied to it.  My main concern was how they would hold up with casual wear, and the guy said that they should last a long time. Hoping they will.

Sure:

It's fabric, attached to the shoe by some sort of adhesive. Really doesn't feel like it's going anywhere though, every single spot seems to have adhesive applied to it.  My main concern was how they would hold up with casual wear, and the guy said that they should last a long time. Hoping they will.

Nice.

Who did those?

Hi newbie here. Is the Roshe roshe run GPX Geometric true to size or should i go up .5? Wide feet here. Thanks you!

Back
Top Bottom