ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Nike did a great job of ruining one of my favorite shoes in the last 5 years. All they had to do is keep it simple, re-release some of the OG colors, and use mesh for the shoes.

Saw these on Instagram look like multicolor flyknit roshes
I like the MC toe box and tongue. Not a fan of the pink Flyknit though.

Last edited:

Nike did a great job of ruining one of my favorite shoes in the last 5 years. All they had to do is keep it simple, re-release some of the OG colors, and use mesh for the shoes.
In what sense did Nike ruin the Roshe Run?  Most original colorways can still be obtained with ease or at relatively reasonable prices given a bit of searching.  Numerous options for solid and simple mesh colorways are granted to us via NikeID as well.  The release of variations in material and pattern of the Roshe Run is to be expected, considering it is a silhouette that allows for such versatility and creativity.  Further designs that make use of different materials, patterns, colorways, etc. are pretty much inconsequential to the success, timelessness (shoes are beloved by people of all sorts of demographics lol) and acquisition of the original releases.  

And they have done EXACTLY what you said. More concepts/variations have been introduced but the basic 511881 continues on. You aren't forced to buy any of the new renditions and the classic form is still available.

Anyone ID the jacquard Roshe yet??

Thoughts on how the material is compared to the OG mesh?

Anyone have any pics of them in hand or on feet?

First time IDing and would like to hear what others who have them have to say. 

Help a brotha out!

Back
Top Bottom