ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I don't know if I'm allowed to ask questions about nikeid opinions (since the other rosheID thread is not so active), but, since yeezy colors are taken down. Is Bleached Turq close to mint soles? Or is it more bluish than minty? I don't like the sole to be too blue or too green (on the case of Lt Lucid Green).

Last edited:
Hey, how do they fit in sizes compared to stefan janoskis? Because the canvas roshes aren't as flexible and stretchy as the normal roshes and they also look similar in shape to the janoski so I was thinking they may be similar in sizing.

Also, how comfortable is it for those with wide feet? My feet are quite wide where people can see the edge of my feet popping out of the canvas, looks really wierd lol.

If it matters I'm trying to get the janoski beaches

Last edited:
How do the flyknit roshes feel compared to the OG mesh roshes? Interested in a pair when it comes out on FNL

How do the flyknit roshes feel compared to the OG mesh roshes? Interested in a pair when it comes out on FNL
Feels great! The fit feels like the natural motions. However, I find it being .5 big. I typically wear 8.5 but it felt like a solid 3/4" big and I could have probably fit an 8.

Is there any place I can cop some legit iguanas anywhere now? I'm seeing them on eBay "slightly worn" and I know they were some of the first releases so they're clearly gonna be hard to find elsewhere, figured I'd ask NT before going the bay route or drawing up some similar ones thru ID.

looked high and low, need some help!

missus is looking for sz 7.5/8 in the plain black and white cw. any stores or online that ship internationally, possibly little boutiques that I can hit up with an email? all out of stock atm in Australia

would be MUCH appreciated for any help. 

looked high and low, need some help!

missus is looking for sz 7.5/8 in the plain black and white cw. any stores or online that ship internationally, possibly little boutiques that I can hit up with an email? all out of stock atm in Australia

would be MUCH appreciated for any help. 
wait for the US drop on the 29th of this month, finishline along with boutiques nation will have them in stock

How do the Flyknit Roshe's fit compared to the og mesh and NM Great Britains? Do you size up .5 like the NM GB, or go TTS like the og mesh?

No worries bro! 

You copping it at END? Missed out on the free shipping. Got the triple blacks last Friday. 

Cheers! 
No I'm going to get the turquoise ones from Finish Line I have a $20 WC. Nice! I want the triple blacks, hopefully the hit the US soon. 

Just put a order in at KITH for 11.5 ( NIKE Flyknit Roshe Run - Black / Light Armory Blue  ) - Last one in stock per the rep for that size. 

Just joined the Niketalk boards - appreciate all the help from the community. 

-VK 

Back
Top Bottom