ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Hi there, I'm new here and need enlightenment.

Anyone knows the difference between Nike shoes Made in Vietnam and Made in Indonesia? such a build quality, finishing, materials etc? 

I just pick up this Roshe Run 2 weeks ago and after a few times of used, I realized that the right shoes outer sole slightly different between the left one when I see it from behind.

FYI, I bought my pairs from someone in Instagram. 

Here is the pictures of my Roshe:

As you can see there is height difference between right and left outsole.

Here is the label on the box that came with the shoes:

Any responses will be very helpful, thank you!
did you buy them new or used? it sure is odd but nike isn't really the greatest when it comes to quality control. 

I'm pretty sure that I bought it in new condition. 

I just googled this issue and I found the Nike Claim policy they say you can return the defect product as long as you purchased it from Authorized Retail/Seller and since I bought it from unauthorized seller (Instagram), so there is no hope. But, I'm pretty sure my Roshe totally legit. 

I have no idea is this a poor quality control of Nike as globally or just for the shoes made in Indonesia?

I'm pretty sure that I bought it in new condition. 

I just googled this issue and I found the Nike Claim policy they say you can return the defect product as long as you purchased it from Authorized Retail/Seller and since I bought it from unauthorized seller (Instagram), so there is no hope. But, I'm pretty sure my Roshe totally legit. 

I have no idea is this a poor quality control of Nike as globally or just for the shoes made in Indonesia?
Mind taking a pic of the insole?

hmmm...

Hi there, I'm new here and need enlightenment.

As you can see there is height difference between right and left outsole.

Any responses will be very helpful, thank you!

Nike had a somewhat similar problem with the misshaped soles when they released the Jordan Baron 1s. Several pairs (including mine) appeared to be "leaning" as if the soles were uneven. Many people were able to send them back to Nike and received coupons/credits for their future purchases. I decided to keep mine but the uneven soles have created really harsh creasing on the right toe box while the left shoe still looks brand new...Not sure if this helps but I guess your problem isn't totally uncommon

FNL is at RF long island

fit can be TTS or -.5 would work also but if you have wide feet stay TTS

quality wise - the front of one had tons of glue on it so maybe a quick inspection would do

tongue was extremely stiff, not sure why that is... shoe all together felt ok, def not as comfy as OG mesh

laces felt thicker, looked like it had some print on it (very small and subtle) or maybe i was just seeing things?

@ $125 for me that was an easy pass but the neo-blues have a very nice pattern in person

FNL is at RF long island

quality wise - the front of one had tons of glue on it so maybe a quick inspection would do

tongue was extremely stiff, not sure why that is... shoe all together felt ok, def not as comfy as OG mesh

laces felt thicker, looked like it had some print on it (very small and subtle) or maybe i was just seeing things?

@ $125 for me that was an easy pass but the neo-blues have a very nice pattern in person
hope the fnl local gets the black on black flyknits so i can just cop in person. 

FNL is at RF long island

Thanks. Guess I'll need to find these at a discount. :smile:

Anyone know a good place to buy plain black women's roshes with a white sole? I can't seem to find them with sizes online...

Repped. Thanks a lot.

What size? Are you looking for the simple black Roshes with black and white laces? 
I'm just looking for anything like that with black upper and white sole, swoosh color or laces doesn't matter. I need a women's 6, 7, 8.5, and 9. Trying to find them for some people.
Those ones are out of stock when I check.

I'm just looking for anything like that with black upper and white sole, swoosh color or laces doesn't matter. I need a women's 6, 7, 8.5, and 9. Trying to find them for some people.

Those ones are out of stock when I check.
oh damn im sorry i'll do some digging

Thank you so much! They were sold out last time I checked. Now I just need a women's 9 or men's 7.5.
the second link has a 7.5 id jump on it so you can end your search! hope they fulfill what you wanted. 

Back
Top Bottom