ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

@EvoXR1 hahaha thanks man. Got excited and wasn't paying attention
no worries bro, happens to all of us!

currently on the online chat trying to apply the 20 off with FNL..and for some reason my WC coupon was supposed to have been used already so im trying to get that applied too.

I called and the lady said it couldnt be applied then I tried on the site and it won't work when I try on a new order.
You doing something wrong or using the wrong coupon because I just added a pair to the cart and it applied fine

Placed another order using that $20 coupon. Worse case I get two pairs and if I don't like them I can just return them to a local FNL for a refund. 

@EvoXR1

Damn got anymore of 20 dollar WC codes?
i coudnt even use the code in my wallet! lol

I had to cancel my previous FNL order because the guy on the online chat wouldnt take the 20 off coupon... so i just reordered lol.. will now call later and complain about my winner circle rewards

Still works here. There's another coupon code posted in this thread that doesn't work. Make sure you're using mines

112D3DSSCMZ
It worked when I signed out. I guess it won't apply trying to do separate orders. Also, that coupon does a glitch where it takes away my state tax :O

Hey sorry I was just comparing them to my Mercurial Superfly HTM and these rosheezys look a bit ooff

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom