ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Now that all the cws have been revealed, I'm just looking forward to these two...

getImage

getImage

Damn...that's a lot of CWs.

I'll have to wait and see what the kicks actually look like, but some look interesting...

Damn, that's a lot of color ways. All I need is iguanas right now and wait and see on the others. 

Stopped by my local Nordstrom Rack (Schaumburg, IL) and they had the black/white and red roshe. Looked like they had plenty of sizes, was able to pick up my size 11.5.

I slept on the platinum/teals hard. I would feel really silly paying over retail for this shoe though. Think I'll wait it out.

Went to 3 Nordstrom Rack's today but could not find the red's. If you see em in the LA area give me a holler....

Originally Posted by ORSRT8

Went to 3 Nordstrom Rack's today but could not find the red's. If you see em in the LA area give me a holler....
ill be hunting for them tomorrow so ill keep you posted. 
ps what size are you looking for?

Originally Posted by anumeric

If you can help me out...a 10.5 

Originally Posted by NiceLikeChrist

Need those iguanas for retail or less. Being up in Vermont for school sucks when it comes to sneakers.

Let me know if anyone that has them in their area can hook it up 
nerd.gif

What size?

anyone in the South Bay area, Feet World at Del Amo Mall just got their shipment of iguanas in yesterday. passed on them. i want to see how the volts look first. hope this helps some of you out.

Originally Posted by sdsualum

anyone in the South Bay area, Feet World at Del Amo Mall just got their shipment of iguanas in yesterday. passed on them. i want to see how the volts look first. hope this helps some of you out.

Thought this was the south Bay Area as in San Jose. I knew that mall wasn't around here
laugh.gif

sz 13. Thx!

the Nordstrom Rack in Paramus, NJ had the black/white pair in an 11.5 and up for 54.95

sz 13. Thx!

Found your 13!!! Burbank RACK has red: 9.5, 12.5, 13. As of 3:37pm sat! Hope u get ur pair
smile.gif
I need help finding a red in sz 9
smile.gif

I can't find the igunana cw in a 9.5 anywhere for retail. If anyone can pick up a pair for me it wild be appreciated.

sz 13. Thx!

Found your 13!!! Burbank RACK has red: 9.5, 12.5, 13. As of 3:37pm sat! Hope u get ur pair
smile.gif
smile.gif

Nordstrom Rack in Costa Mesa had/has your size 9 as of this afternoon

Originally Posted by sdsualum

sz 13. Thx!

smile.gif
smile.gif

Nordstrom Rack in Costa Mesa had/has your size 9 as of this afternoon

Is this Red or the blk ones?

Nordstrom Rack Hastings Ranch has Black and Red as of this morning. They have more sizes in the back so ask.

Back
Top Bottom