ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Went to my local Nordstroms Rack (San Jose, CA) and was able to get the Blacks (11.5 &12) and a pair of the Reds (11.5). Picked up an additional pair of Blacks for pops and found the Black/Purest Purple for Mom's, with discount only paid about $44 a pair 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Ferrari6888

Check your Nordstrom Rack's for the Red's. I just copped 2 today

Which one? And can you post a pic of the Nordstrom tag so I can have them search the system for me
nerd.gif

If anybody sees an 11 in So cal in the Red lemme know please

Originally Posted by DNeou20

youngdang3r- tanasbourne had a few blacks.... i have yet to check out the tigard one by washington square though

good looking out sir. sw portland too far so i just copped for retail at shiekhs. gonna do some damage on swoosh. 
laugh.gif
need those olives though
eek.gif

hate to ask this, but how do these fit compared to something like a kobe or lunaracer? those are the only low-top "comparable" shoes i have. thanks in advanced. i'm a 10.5-11 in kobe and 11 in lunaracer.

The Rack at the Outlets At Orange got the Black and Red pairs in 10.5 and up as of 7pm yesterday.

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Nordstrom Rack charging $11 shipping FTL
frown.gif

That sounds about right for shipping AND the shoes are already discounted.

Spent an entire day in my Rosheruns and it felt great.
33ur69l.png

man I really need some red's, hopefully the rack by my way has them for sale.

eventually I'll cop iguanas and teals.

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Nordstrom Rack charging $11 shipping FTL
frown.gif

That sounds about right for shipping AND the shoes are already discounted.

Spent an entire day in my Rosheruns and it felt great.
33ur69l.png

can't wait to get these.......
Originally Posted by xtianp

The Rack at the Outlets At Orange got the Black and Red pairs in 10.5 and up as of 7pm yesterday.

thank you sir got my black pair sz 12 total should be right under $73... was gonna get the red's but they dont have my sz only a 11.5 & i didnt want to push it....... oh & to avoid any confusion they got the black/white & the red/white pairs not the black & red pair like ty has they never got that cw

Back
Top Bottom