ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

had to have them held by ups the location opens at 2 today so i will have them in a few hours, lunch break will be used to go get shoes haha
Haha that's funny. I'm actually doing the same exact thing on my lunch break today for another item I ordered. Food can always wait

Nike needs to fire two specific factory workers:

1.) the guy who screwed up the sizing on these Flyknit Roshe's by gluing a "size 9" tag on a true size 10 shoe, a "size 10" on an 11, and so on....

2.) the guy who sowed all the back tabs on crooked on the Kobe 9 ID MC's (second restock, second batch after the material ran out) 

Haha that's funny. I'm actually doing the same exact thing on my lunch break today for another item I ordered. Food can always wait
pretty much i rarely take a lunch and just eat and work so i can get in get my work done and get going at the end of the day. thinking back the only time i usually take lunch is for things shoe related (pickups from ups/fedex or raffles) or for pressing issues (rare)

Hey guys I got have a Crimson Light NM and I got a Mesh Black/White and the insoles are completely different. Is this normal? The one on the crimson is thicker and feels different

Got my Camo FBs today, for those who asked about sizing Nike didn't screw these up like the Flyknits. These shoes fit TTS.

Just paid the $3.50 UPS upgrade fee to have my Midnight Fogs delivered 1 day sooner (Tuesday instead of Wednesday). I couldn't resist. I think I have a serious problem :smh:

Just paid the $3.50 UPS upgrade fee to have my Midnight Fogs delivered 1 day sooner (Tuesday instead of Wednesday). I couldn't resist. I think I have a serious problem
mean.gif
its only 3.50 thats not bad

Got my Camo FBs today, for those who asked about sizing Nike didn't screw these up like the Flyknits. These shoes fit TTS.
Got mine in today too. I was a bit underwhelmed by them in person, but still pretty dope shoes. Kinda wish the swoosh was black through.

As for the sizing, it's pretty spot on with the mesh Roshes, thank goodness.

its only 3.50 thats not bad
True, it's not too bad but I should really have more patience lol. UPS MyChoice is a really nice service though. You can leave notes for the UPS driver like where to leave the package or you can have them to reroute it to one of the UPS centers for pick-up if you won't be home that day. And if it's a package that has to be signed for, you can just sign electronically and approve for it to be left at your door. That's all free too. The upgraded delivery speed is the only thing you have to pay for

True, it's not too bad but I should really have more patience lol. UPS MyChoice is a really nice service though. You can leave notes for the UPS driver like where to leave the package or you can have them to reroute it to one of the UPS centers for pick-up if you won't be home that day. And if it's a package that has to be signed for, you can just sign electronically and approve for it to be left at your door. That's all free too. The upgraded delivery speed is the only thing you have to pay for
i wish usps would get stuff like this but that will be a pipe dream

Random yarn roshes are releasing on Saturday 10/4! The article on sneaker news is interesting, no pair will be the same since they're using leftover material.

Last edited:
Wow these are amazing, I really want them. I hate how Nike is just doing random silent releases overseas, and how basically only Flyknit and Country Pack Roshes have release dates anymore.

Anyone order the midnight fogs from UK? Looks like the color code is different 677243-005 for UK and 677243-001 for US. Colors are exactly the same. UK colorway is Black/Black-Anthracite-Dark Gry.

Last edited:
If they're using left-over materials for the random flyknit roshes, they should lower the price. Some of those combinations look bad. Why would I buy a shoe I have no idea what it looks like? Definitely an in-store or free-returns-online shop kind of purchase.

If they're using left-over materials for the random flyknit roshes, they should lower the price. Some of those combinations look bad. Why would I buy a shoe I have no idea what it looks like? Definitely an in-store or free-returns-online shop kind of purchase.
These were my thoughts exactly. I actually like the predominantly orange pair but my chances of actually getting them would be like 1 out of 6. I like the creativity, but kinda poorly executed by Nike in my opinion. They're basically admitting to selling us scraps lol

Last edited:
Got an email last night from FNL saying they were cancelling my order because my shipping and billing address were different, not wrong, just different. I couldnt call last night because they were already closed, but I call today and now my size is out of stock and there's nothing they can do about it. Unbelievable, I ordered these an hour after they released but they cancelled it Sunday night?

Back
Top Bottom