ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Pics? I'm deciding if I want those or the nm fb camos. That Burgundy pair up there threw a wrench in my plans also lol
It's hard to take a good pic that shows the real color. All the pictures I've taken they look black, but they're a dark brown with a light light brown sole. you have to see them in person. Really nice though.

Pics? I'm deciding if I want those or the nm fb camos. That Burgundy pair up there threw a wrench in my plans also lol

I just have a crappy phone pic - and they really don't do them justice.

I think the random yarn's are a cool concept.  Might try my hand online...fail...then buy some GR Flyknits to make up for it.

Got an email last night from FNL saying they were cancelling my order because my shipping and billing address were different, not wrong, just different. I couldnt call last night because they were already closed, but I call today and now my size is out of stock and there's nothing they can do about it. Unbelievable, I ordered these an hour after they released but they cancelled it Sunday night?
Had this happen to a friend. I haven't used FNL for quite some time and wont in the future. Too many issues

Went half size down and they're right about the length they should be. Width is a different story, they seem a bit barrow like a half size down would fit. Not sure how I feel about this. Flyknit Roshe might not be for me. Maybe I'll wear these for a couple weeks to test em out then return if not happy. They look great tho!

They do look great, but the fit is turrible
yeah the fit is off, especially if you have a wide foot like you said. Random, but did your box tag also have the womens size on it? I've never seen that one before on any nike box i own. 

So my Midnight Fogs haven't been shipped, which and me worried and lead me to contact FNL. Here is what they said:

A little upset that I might not get them.

Fam if any of you come across s size 8 please let me know. 

So my Midnight Fogs haven't been shipped.
A little upset that I might not get them.
Fam if any of you come across s size 8 please let me know. 

Wow can't believe so many people are getting screwed on these. I'll definitely be on the lookout for anyone that needs help. In the mean time, how can FNL have such a terrible inventory system?

yeah the fit is off, especially if you have a wide foot like you said. Random, but did your box tag also have the womens size on it? I've never seen that one before on any nike box i own. 

I didn't look to be honest, but I'll check. I'm almost positive my blue pair had women size also tho

Went half size down and they're right about the length they should be. Width is a different story, they seem a bit barrow like a half size down would fit. Not sure how I feel about this. Flyknit Roshe might not be for me. Maybe I'll wear these for a couple weeks to test em out then return if not happy. They look great tho!

wow, so you half sized down and theres still that much space in the toe box? thats what mine looked like on my TTS pair

Thats not that bad at all. On all my Nikes there are at least two or three fingers of space in the front.

wow, so you half sized down and theres still that much space in the toe box? thats what mine looked like on my TTS pair
Depends on your preference. I think 1 finger room is perfect for lifestyle wear for comfort and breathability. Others might need 2-3 due to width.

i understand the randomness of the pattern in general, as many flyknits are like that ... I just want them to use the same general color for the toe box and the side walling... I don't want orange on the sides and purple on the toe ... I would be all over a pair if the whole shoes was the light purple variation 

Because when the store receives the request to ship, the store can just state they don't have the requested item. This usually happens when a store is holding an item for an employee or a customer as a favor. I've seen some heated notes from corporate to stores about launch product that's hiding in the back room waiting to be discounted and poached.

i understand the randomness of the pattern in general, as many flyknits are like that ... I just want them to use the same general color for the toe box and the side walling... I don't want orange on the sides and purple on the toe ... I would be all over a pair if the whole shoes was the light purple variation 
Agreed, I think it's a cool concept but now when your purchasing the shoe you have no clue if you getting an orange dominant pair, or a purple dominant pair or a mix.  I'm very weary about purchasing a shoe if I don't know what I will be receiving.

Hey so I tried finding the info but couldnt...

How many pairs of the random orange/purp will be released? And what time?

And does anyone know what the other colors are suppose to look like that release nov. 11th? Nicekicks.com doesnt give any info about either release...

Thanks to anyone who can answer!

im really sorry to hear about everyone getting cancelled. But my bad luck streek ended today. J crew just canceled my concrete jungles even tho I ordered 5 min after release and there website said they had stock until the following morning. Also when psy.com had the 30% off floating around I had my preferred size drop out of my cart and was forced to get a 12 and now I have to sell them and search for an 11.5 closer to that 180 price rather than 260 retail, o and I missed the flyknit racer oreos that portland got the other day, which really hit me hard, love me some racers.

THE POINT to my short story lol is we win some and lose some.

Just got off the phone w a FNL rep and she combined previous orders w my 2 fireberries/black roshes order to get 2 SEPERATE $20 rewards AND applied the $20 off coupon code that isnt suppose to work with the roshe runs!!! $40 refund AND rewards on there way.

So finally I have a good day of coppin [emoji]128076[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom