ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Dont know, Thats weird. Maybe it updates in the next step. All I know is I'd be happy if I got the pair like the one in that pic.

Man **** NYC.

Ain't giving that state my tax money.

No tax >

:lol:
if you want em that bad I guess you gotta this time :lol:
Or you could wait on the monday packer shoes release, but I know you don't do lines so might be out of luck there.

Not too worried about em. Plenty of tier zero places left to drop as well as regular nsw accounts. I helped someone out this morning and I was driving so I ain't really have my set up....this is god telling me to chill off sneakers for a little lol. Scooped bc3s for $160 last night

I picked up a black-white-volt pair today. The Randoms are not for me. I would get the worst pair with my luck.

I can t believe I overslept on these! I set my alarm clock for the wrong time. I'm all for the mismatched colors so hopefully some of you won't like them! :wink:

i had two size 10s, but one was enough.

should have bought both and sold the less attractive pair for retail.

Copped one pair of SZ 9.5 Randoms off NDC. Still in line for another pair I placed at the same time. Not sure if that one willl go through. NDC's inventory could be pretty limited. 

Just bummed because I was hoping to get these for $75 by using two $25 electronic Nike gift cards and NDC won't take them. Was afraid of getting cart jacked so I said screw it and just paid the $125....
Does anyone know, if hypothetically speaking, you were able to check out both pairs purchased with the same info, cc, address, etc but different sizes would Nike cancel your order? Has nike cancelled duplicate Qnty: 1 releases in the past?

Does anyone know, if hypothetically speaking, you were able to check out both pairs purchased with the same info, cc, address, etc but different sizes would Nike cancel your order? Has nike cancelled duplicate Qnty: 1 releases in the past?
I'm holding my breath at the moment hoping they don't cancel. I ordered two pairs 9.5 to the same address using the same card.

Just chatted with a NDC CSR about why my gift cards weren't posted and she didn't seem to raise any concerns regarding my two orders. 

On the NDC "My Orders" page, both of my orders went from "Submitted" to "In Progress" and "Preparing to Ship" so I guess that is a good sign....

Last edited:
Bought another random this morning. Just keep getting, IMO, better looking pairs so I'll try again I guess

Still unsure on these randoms. Anywhere else dropping them today?

EDIT: Thanks alp, i'll see if there are any 13's left

Last edited:
Wow. Struck out on these on NDC despite a flawless add to cart. I swear NDC is completely random about getting through.

Saw packer is releasing them Monday though, maybe I can cop then.

These....

will be had 
655206-618-Nike-Roshe-Run-Print-Deep-Brugundy-ORange-bw.jpg
Anywhere else where these can be found?

Back
Top Bottom