ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Wow, your pair ain't mismatched at all. Nice!

thanks...i was shocked to see that too..i was pulling for something more orange but i think these look cool too...plus they match which is prolly rare...few people i seen got mismatched ones and werent happy with ones they got....i think a lot of employees swooped pairs cause there wasnt many people purchasing them and they were out of smaller sizes

I copped two pairs of the boxtrolls, one at 512 and the other at 455

I copped two pairs of the boxtrolls, one at 512 and the other at 455
sick.gif
 at that price...
sick.gif
sick.gif
 at paying it twice

I maxed out at 400 on the box trolls.
Really wanted them, but couldn't do more than that..
Still have hope to win though :wink:

Any one know where I can still find a size 8 on these random yarns?

Anyone releasing them some time over the weekend.

If those box trolls were a normal roshe, they would've been insta copped....that mid just destroyed any potential the shoe had.

I don't understand what you mean. You first said a pair ended at $410 and now you are saying they are ending soon. Which one is it? :lol:

I initially thought the email saying they were at $410 was that it ended.. But it was just an email saying it was ending soon. The pair ended at $610

Sorry, haven't been following the box trolls at all....is the hype surrounding them due to potential resell down the road or because they're actually a dope shoe that people plan to rock? 

Last edited:
Social Status locations may be doing phone orders for Random Yarns, but I'm not sure. Worth a shot.

Phone Numbers -
Charlotte, NC - (704) 632-9902
Greensboro, NC - (336) 285-6540
Raleigh, NC - (919) 803-5371
Downtown Pittsburgh - (412) 456-2355
E. Liberty Pittsburgh - (412) 404-2147

Last edited:
I got my fireberry flyknits yesterday in the mail, color is great and really pops but fitment wise its very tight on the inside of my feet with my high arch. Just wearing them inside for 5 minutes and I was really starting to feel it, and not really sure Ive got a ton of stuff to wear them with in my wardrobe lol. 

But people are paying over $600 for the boxtrolls? Thats just insane

there was a good 10 to 15 but majority went for the Js...i got there right at 10...i wanna say they didnt get many of them
Majority were there for those terrible XIIIs? LOL, I swear the masses are sheep and will buy any retro J even if its a terrible colorway like those 3Ms. Even the worst possible color combination of the Random Yarns would be better than those

Majority were there for those terrible XIIIs? LOL, I swear the masses are sheep and will buy any retro J even if its a terrible colorway like those 3Ms. Even the worst possible color combination of the Random Yarns would be better than those

yea those are hideous and for 2 bills no thanks...

The 3ms are dope. Only reason I didn't buy em cuz retail was too high and I spent too much bread today.

^^ i agree... i'd rather cop the KDs that dropped today than either the Roshes or J's that released... nike needs to bring it

yea those are hideous and for 2 bills no thanks...
I'm with you bro. Those 3m are awful to me lol. Why spend $200 for shoes that basically just light up when you could just get these from Payless? :D

No offense to anyone though. Back to this roshe talk! lol

Back
Top Bottom