ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

How is it going to be $125 on NDC? $90 with free shipping plus tax is $125?
damn my bad, I thought they were gonna be 115 here too. Didn't even pay attention to them being 90 bucks. 
mean.gif

let me start off on the wrong foot by admitting that i hate roshes. would not even take a pair for free. thought the fragment pair was interesting because of the LD upper. i like hybrids that use very old school waffles paired with new tech. colorway was ok but the script detailing distracted from the design imo. that damn yellow and orange pair though..damn dude that posted that link is responsible for me buying my first pair at retail in years. that was painful but i'm excited to get em and wear em.

Last edited:
after a year of beating my iguanas to the ground. I feel like the heel is too cushiony for me. 

I dont know if I would buy another pair.

How yall feel about the LD-1000 dropping tomorrow

I wish I knew that it was available for purchase yesterday. So wanna kick myself in the *** right now lol...

There were plenty left on END today..
I think enough orders made it through yesterday that there were just not many left. Could have easily copped the other two but just wanted Obsidian. Oh well. Try again tomorrow.

There was plenty left on END today!

So I just saw the midnight fogs on FNL size 9.5 and took too long deciding if I wanna get them, now they're gone :frown:

Back
Top Bottom