ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

omg hahaha that link you posted to ok ni, I clicked, added to car tthen it got kickout out of my cart immediately fml

Me -  still looking for 717121-401
Alisha: Currently there is an issue with the launch and we don't have a specific time on when it will be launched.

omg hahaha that link you posted to ok ni, I clicked, added to car tthen it got kickout out of my cart immediately fml
b
roll.gif
ots are out today

Nyachuudier: 10am PST is when they will be released. Once confirmed on our Twitter account, they will be released. There seems to be a problem on our NikeLab site which we are continuing to fix. As of right now, they will be released at 10am Pacific Standard Time.

Last edited:
Mixed info floating around twitter. Some are saying Nike stated 10am PST and some are saying that they don't have a time to launch at all as of right now.

Nyachuudier: 10am PST is when they will be released. Once confirmed on our Twitter account, they will be released. There seems to be a problem on our NikeLab site which we are continuing to fix. As of right now, they will be released at 10am Pacific Standard Time.
I just chatted and heard the same thing. 10am PST it is. 

lol I just bought some APC x Nike while waiting for this and waiting for HM x Wang site to work lol

I hate second guessing purchases. At least it wasn't a big ticket item.
lol i'm already second guessing my nike superior og x apc, i got the black ones, they look blue to me. but, i was debating between beige and black. but now beige sold out. and black still in stock. not sure if i want these, but only got 20 min to cancel or else i'd have to sell later if i don't like em

hah too slow, i shoulda known cncpts was dropping them
I wanted to know for sure and emailed them about it 3-4 days ago. Never got a response. In fact, I don't think they've ever responded to any of my email inquiries lol...

lol I just bought some APC x Nike while waiting for this and waiting for HM x Wang site to work lol
That Wang drop was sauce lol... All the "scuba" inspired stuff lol...

I was going to get the scuba crewneck tho. But missed it in black

Back
Top Bottom