ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Man anyone know where I can find some size 8 squads or iguanas at I cant find em anywhere any help is appreciated

After all these newer releases I figured I'd take it back and break out the stadium greens since its been awhile

I have the opportunity to cop a pair of roshes... the lady described them on the phone as green blue floral. For $115 in Canada.

What's the sizing like on these? (I have wide feet)

Last edited:

I have the opportunity to cop a pair of roshes... the lady described them on the phone as green blue floral. For $115 in Canada.

What's the sizing like on these? (I have wide feet)
Those must be the new poison green/ space blue roshes. These aren't mesh, so I'd say TTS. I wear a 10 in free runs and a 9 1/2 in mesh or flyknit roshes. If these are the roshes that I think they are, I'd buy a 10 in them. Hopefully that helps with a size comparison.

Those must be the new poison green/ space blue roshes. These aren't mesh, so I'd say TTS. I wear a 10 in free runs and a 9 1/2 in mesh or flyknit roshes. If these are the roshes that I think they are, I'd buy a 10 in them. Hopefully that helps with a size comparison.
They aren't mesh for sure? So what size would I be from regular roshe's because the lady told me no returns haha

It's ripstop, so I would say TTS. I wear the same size in the Florals as I do in the Calypsos. Worse case scenario, you have to resell them. 

Are you in Canada? 'Cause those are running around 85-90 shipped in the US.

It shouldn't make much of a difference. I would say TTS as well, but I just buy a tighter size in the mesh roshes because I often wear them without socks and don't even lace them up tightly after soccer practice.

Do you have any other Nike shoes? What size do you wear in them?

Also, the gentleman above is correct; the material is ripstop.

Here is a link to the shoe I believe you're trying to purchase:

http://www.kicksonfire.com/2014/11/11/nike-roshe-run-print-space-blue-poison-green/

I was curious about your location as well because you can easily buy those in the US for under $100 and have the option of returning them.

Last edited:
It shouldn't make much of a difference. I would say TTS as well, but I just buy a tighter size in the mesh roshes because I often wear them without socks and don't even lace them up tightly after soccer practice.

Do you have any other Nike shoes? What size do you wear in them?

Also, the gentleman above is correct; the material is ripstop.

Here is a link to the shoe I believe you're trying to purchase:
http://www.kicksonfire.com/2014/11/11/nike-roshe-run-print-space-blue-poison-green/

I was curious about your location as well because you can easily buy those in the US for under $100 and have the option of returning them.

I do have other Nike shoes. I have lunar flyknit 2's. I'm about to drop by sportcheck and see how regular roshe's fit and what size in those I wear

Out of all the models and iterations of the roshe, what's your guy's favorite one and why? (In terms of quality or material like og mesh or NM sole, etc.)
OG mesh or nothing at all..

anything else is a gimmick to extend the dying, bed ridden in the ICU Nike Roshe Run as we once loved it.

mean.gif

Thought about selling the LD-1000s but they are too nice in person. Really love the leather swoosh, and the suede is pretty nice. Don't hesitate if you're thinking of picking up a pair for a little over retail.

Yo what's up guys, can anybody help me with a spot for the roshe run gold trophy in a size 11,11.5? like on a website? 

Back
Top Bottom