ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Those are sold out everywhere to my knowledge. NDC did a couple of random restocks within the last couple of weeks, but they sold out instantly.

I think I messed up I read that the space blue roshes were releasing on the 21st but footaction said they came out on the 15th, do you guys think someplaces still might have these or is it pay resale or catch a restock

Sample pair just came in

Hey does anyone know what to do with big sized roshes? Copped some size 9 but didn't know they were TTS. I'm only size 8.5 tho. What should i do to make it look fitting?

Hey does anyone know what to do with big sized roshes? Copped some size 9 but didn't know they were TTS. I'm only size 8.5 tho. What should i do to make it look fitting?

Depends what kind of roshe. If they're just an ordinary one. Return 'em. If you think you'll never get a pair like that then what the other guy said, some thick dri-fit socks will do. I recently bought an 11.5 random yarns, I'm sz. 11 but since they were the only ones that popped out at Nike last week, I'm just gonna keep 'em.

when the GB and France came out. when people wore them and their feet sweat you could see the stains in the toe box. Probably a good winter/fall shoe instead of summer. mine are still DS.

Back
Top Bottom