ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Got the grey tech fleece pair on end, any experience with them shipped to the US like with customs and duties?
you'll get it before you get deliveries from Nike. My last 2 orders have been made on a Wed night and I recieved them Fri morning. No customs or duties that I know of.

how do these fit compared to other nike shoes (flyknits) width wize? I can't decide between a 10 or 9.5
I'd imagine they fit like the NM Country pack, which you go up .5 from your normal mesh size. Width wise, they were a little narrow for me compared to the mesh (partly because the mesh stretches).

I'd imagine they fit like the NM Country pack, which you go up .5 from your normal mesh size. Width wise, they were a little narrow for me compared to the mesh (partly because the mesh stretches).
so if I could fit a 9 in lunar 2 flyknits but they were way too narrow so I had to go up to a 10 would I get a 9.5 in these?

Go true to size in roshes and flyknits. You might have a wife foot, but sizing up in a shoe that stretches over time isn't a great idea ; they fit nice after a week of wear

They will be coming to US but closer to holidays. I'm waiting until they get to the US before I buy.
Do you have a verified source that confirmed this? I really like the light grey and black pair. Would hate to wait then find out they are UK exclusives. I know Blends and BTNC will have the darker grey pair, but no other US retailer will have the other 2 colors.

Has anybod seen these aside from in jimmyjazz

^^^Yeah, it's the only one I like out of the pack, imo. But I don't think I'll be copping any of the NM. I'm waiting for the grey FK, etc to drop.

Everyone back away from the greys, at least let me have this one pair..yall took the Fragments and all the Flyknit pairs from me, lemme get something I want for once 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom