ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

better make it quick, it seems the grey pair is the first to go. I didn't wanna chance it on it being another UK exclusive so I ordered the grey pair from END for $160 shipped. Figured I'll get the black pair and the navy pair when they drop in the US which i know they will. But ended up ordering both the black and the navy from SNS for $135 shipped since it equates to buying it from NDC 

Really on the fence for the Heather NMs because theyre close to the Great Britain SPs. If anything i'm waiting for the US drop.
going to wait for the us drop as well, probably cop from FNL or concepts. They are both bound to get them. Hopefully they hit the states next year honestly for the sake of my wallet lol. 

going to wait for the us drop as well, probably cop from FNL or concepts. They are both bound to get them. Hopefully they hit the states next year honestly for the sake of my wallet lol. 
how are you so sure FNL will get these "Tier Zero" account release. Honestly if you would've purchased them from SNS for $135 shipped this morning, it would've been the same as a US release because these will retail $125 in the US

how are you so sure FNL will get these "Tier Zero" account release. Honestly if you would've purchased them from SNS for $135 shipped this morning, it would've been the same as a US release because these will retail $125 in the US
Can't think of a single (U.S.-released) Roshe Run that FNL hasn't gotten before...

Because name one roshe that was us released that fnl hasn't gotten? Gb Brazil's flyknits etc. I like my chances tbh.

^^ yup not to mention they also didn't get the N7 Roshe either. There were PLENTY of roshes that FNL didn't get that FA or FTL got.  

Last edited:

Better picture of my white/ wolf grey roshe run NM sample

I'm a little confused about the release of the tier zero roshe run nm and hopefully someone can clear this up for me...

Blue colorway drops 11/27
Heather gray and black heel is 12/18
But the dark gray/light gray heel said available 11/20

All this info is from the NikeLab website

I really want the dark gray/back colorway but will not buy overseas and hoping the maybe Nike made a typo? Idk wishful thinking

I think the general consensus is TTS. 

Edit: Meant to Quote this from the post asking about the "Aloha" Floral Prints.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom