ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Does anyone know where I can purchase the "palm tree" poison green roshes that has a sale or coupon? NDC has them, but I'd rather get a few bucks off if I can.
12% cash back on ebates until the end of the day. That should knock a few bucks off the total. I bought my obsidian suedes that way. 

Does anyone know where I can purchase the "palm tree" poison green roshes that has a sale or coupon? NDC has them, but I'd rather get a few bucks off if I can.
Places such as District Footwear and Probus NYC are having a 20% off entire store Black Friday deal. Not sure if it's still on for the weekend and if they still have the poison green's in stock. Might be worth giving them a call.

District - 510-865-1640

Probus NYC - (646) 329-6421

Cheers!

Got my Safari's from END, and then I realized I ordered the wrong size. Was thinking I would get an 11, but now I'm stuck with a 12 that is way to bog for me.

Great looking shoe though.

sivasdescalzo-nike-roshe-run-iguana-black-sail-511881-201-1.jpg

where can I order these?

Nike Roshe LD-1000. Varsity Maize, Safety Orange, White. 709657-781

Nike Roshe LD-1000. Varsity Royal, Varsity Maize, White. 709657-471

Available at The Darkside Initiative SF...

BERT UnO

Buy a pair of Iguanas and contact a customizer and someone will probably work with you. I bet they'll let you ship them over to them and charge like $75 to customize them to your liking.

Your other (and simpler) option is to get as close as you can with Nike ID

Last edited:

Buy a pair of Iguanas and contact a customizer and someone will probably work with you. I bet they'll let you ship them over to them and charge like $75 to customize them to your liking.

Your other (and simpler) option is to get as close as you can with Nike ID
that's always a good option, the ones on Nike ID look cheap though with that fabric. thank you though!

I almost bought those for $54 this weekend, but passed because I found the wolf grey prints. Great picture.

Back
Top Bottom