ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I really do wish that people would stop complaining about the color of the Womens Laser Crimson (Red October) Roshe. I recently sold a pair and I just had the person contact me complaining that the color is not what they thought. This is the second time this has happened. 
mean.gif

guessing you've moved on from your pairs already?
lol nope, in no way a reseller. I doubled up on the heather grey, and i have 1 pair of anthracite and 1 pair of obsidians. Planning to double up on the anthracite if they ever come back around. Keeping all of them.

lol nope, in no way a reseller. I doubled up on the heather grey, and i have 1 pair of anthracite and 1 pair of obsidians. Planning to double up on the anthracite if they ever come back around. Keeping all of them.
repped for truly collecting. Hoping to score the heather pair on the 18th lord knows i need those weeks for my wallet to cool off from recent purchases haha

repped for truly collecting. Hoping to score the heather pair on the 18th lord knows i need those weeks for my wallet to cool off from recent purchases haha
i don't really see the sense in trying to profit off of roshes. Whenever i see people reselling its always so close to retail or below that I can't imagine the profit being more than $50. 

I dropped around $600 for these NM SP roshes. then dropped another $2k on black friday. and with december coming up, legend blue 11's and fragment aj1's is gonna cost me another $600. Definitely need to cool off. 

i don't really see the sense in trying to profit off of roshes. Whenever i see people reselling its always so close to retail or below that I can't imagine the profit being more than $50. 

I dropped around $600 for these NM SP roshes. then dropped another $2k on black friday. and with december coming up, legend blue 11's and fragment aj1's is gonna cost me another $600. Definitely need to cool off. 
man for my own sanity i didn't even keep a running tally of costs, olympic 6s, lebron xi's, multiple runners (asics etc) x3, northern lights highs, black infrareds all within the last 2 weeks. My self control went out the window in Nov. HOPEFULLY its just columbias and these roshes next month. 

You guys are really dedicated, haha. I ended up with 3 new pairs over Thanksgiving. Poison green Roshes, Wolf Grey Roshe Prints, and GITD/Navy Asics Gel Lyte 3's with ************** laces coming in for them. Nothing too crazy.

Just a heads up for those trying to get the Roshe run tech fleece in anthracite...

Sizes are available clicking this link and there is even a discount code BLKWKND for 20% off. It's above retail coming in at $153 shipped for me in the US, but might be worth it for some of you who are still trying to get your hands on a pair!

http://shop.havenshop.ca/products/rosherun-nm-w-sp

Last edited:
The articles that I read that were written in March were full honeycomb, but the May articles were part honeycomb. I didn't pay close attention when they actually released, but that's what I noticed reading just now. That's really weird.

Last edited:

I really do wish that people would stop complaining about the color of the Womens Laser Crimson (Red October) Roshe. I recently sold a pair and I just had the person contact me complaining that the color is not what they thought. This is the second time this has happened. 
mean.gif

They do look way different in pictures though. I ordered them in the summer thinking they were all red and sold them because they were WAY to bright pink for me. The "Red October" nickname is confusing, too - these look nowhere near the Yeezys color-wise.

Hey. I'm extremely interested in getting the "red octobers" and I was hoping you could give me a few legit websites that would have the shoe in a womens 8 1/2. This is my first time on Nike Talk! New to the game! any sort of help would be greatly appreciated! 

Hey. I'm extremely interested in getting the "red octobers" and I was hoping you could give me a few legit websites that would have the shoe in a womens 8 1/2. This is my first time on Nike Talk! New to the game! any sort of help would be greatly appreciated! 
I recommend you start learning the game by going to your local footlocker and buying a pair of air max 1s before even looking into red octobers.

Perhaps I wasn't clear. I'm looking to simply buy the Nike Roshe Run Hyperfuse and I was hoping I would be directed to website that sold a legit pair. I'm not interested in starting any sort of sneaker collection or getting into the shoe game. I simply want a pair shoes that are no longer sold at Foot Locker. 

Perhaps I wasn't clear. I'm looking to simply buy the Nike Roshe Run Hyperfuse and I was hoping I would be directed to website that sold a legit pair. I'm not interested in starting any sort of sneaker collection or getting into the shoe game. I simply want a pair shoes that are no longer sold at Foot Locker. 
I didn't know people refer to them as red octobers but if you're talking about the crimson red then ebay would be your best bet. The site below has a size 8.

http://www.rmkstore.com/web/product...monochromatic-pack-laser-crimson-red-october/

which pair?

Back
Top Bottom