ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

December 11th and December 18th
Is that directly from the Nike website or another online store?

Anyone have any info on those wolf grey OG mesh men's pairs that are supposed to be out now at FootLocker (according to Team Roshe IG)? 

Anyone have any info on those wolf grey OG mesh men's pairs that are supposed to be out now at FootLocker (according to Team Roshe IG)? 

They are at many HoH across the country. If you can't get to a HoH, go to your nearest Footlocker and have them order them. They can be sent to the store or to your home but you have to order in store, no phone orders.

Give them the footlocker style code: 42-05074-904

The Nike code is 511881-091

Good luck Roshe fam!

Last edited:
They are at many HoH across the country. If you can't get to a HoH, go to your nearest Footlocker and have them order them. They can be sent to the store or to your home but you have to order in store, no phone orders.

Give them the footlocker style code: 42-05074-904

The Nike code is 511881-091

Good luck Roshe fam!
wrong style code, correct is 511881-023

they are also available online at footlocker.eu

Last edited:

Wow, that's weird. FTL.eu clearly shows that style code as the wolf grey OG mesh.

However, a google search of the style code shows a completely different colorway. Perhaps some fake producer stole/made up a once bogus code in the past that is now a legit code.

Anyways, my original info was from House of Hoops in Scottsdale, AZ and my local FTL (where I placed my order) double checked the shoe/order so we'll see....

Sorry, for the duplicate posts. My computer is acting stupid. How do you delete posts once you've posted them?

Ok, 511881-023 is the correct code for the wolf grey OG mesh. 511881-091 is the "cool grey/volt" colorway with the dots/holes in the material.

Damn HoH employee doesn't know what she's talking about and screwed me. I even asked her if it was the dark grey one with the dots and she said no. She confirmed it was the OG mesh that just released.

Now I have to go back to Footlocker and change my order.

Back
Top Bottom