ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Nice, I like mine too. Have you ever tried flyknits? More comfortable, and you can do actual athletic activities in them, like running.

Picked up some more Yarns. Finally got the colors I've been on the hunt for  
smile.gif

i remember reading a few pages back someone recomended sizing up a .5 size on the tech fleece, any one else agree with this?

i remember reading a few pages back someone recomended sizing up a .5 size on the tech fleece, any one else agree with this?
Mostly depends on your feet. I have short but wide feet and i went TTS, fits a little snug, but lenght came alright

yeah. got GBs in my true size when they first released, went to finally break them out this past october and they were too tight 
sick.gif
 had to sell them. which is why im looking forward to the grey/black tech fleece ones so i can finally land the correct size this time ahah

Did the anthracite NM SP's come with additional anthracite laces? I saw an eBay listing that had them but I don't think my pair came with any additional laces.

I'd agree with that. I am normally a 14 in all things Nike (except Frees) and I had to go to a 15 in my GBs. My other ~30 Roshes are all 14s except for the random yarns since Nike didn't make them in a 14. The 13s are a bit snug but definitely wearable for me. I couldn't even come close to wearing the size 14 GBs. So yeah, long story short, go up in size. 

Really digging these, but apparently they're a women's only release.

Anyone know if they're releasing something similar in a men's?
Man, those are nice. Forget woman's only, i'd just get myself a size 11.5/12 in womens. 

I do prefer the other sole though, like on the random yarns.

Nike actually sent these to me by accident, been waiting to see if they'd realize and charge me. 2nd time that happened, first time was for the Global Games, I called and told them, sent those back.

Got my Safari's from END, and then I realized I ordered the wrong size. Was thinking I would get an 11, but now I'm stuck with a 12 that is way to bog for me.

Great looking shoe though.
I never really paid much attention to Roshe besides the FK, but damn, this and a few others look so damn nice. I want these! NT put me on to Roshes.

Hi, this might be a stupid common question, but has anyone ordered from size?co.uk before thats from the states?

Want to order the roshe run Bamboo sneakerboot from them using standard shipping, but don't know anything about how good they are about shipping etc

Any info/help would be great.

Thanks

Hi, this might be a stupid common question, but has anyone ordered from size?co.uk before thats from the states?

Want to order the roshe run Bamboo sneakerboot from them using standard shipping, but don't know anything about how good they are about shipping etc

Thanks

I ordered my Bamboos from them with standard shipping - it took about a week, but I'm on the East Coast.  It seemed like they were in customs for a couple of days, so I'm not sure what the holiday shipping does for that.

Bottom line, it's a great shoe that hasn't hit a US release (nor do we have any indication it will), and don't let delayed shipping stop you from ordering them.

EDIT - just saw you're in NY, so you have about the same ship time. Do it.

Last edited:
Thanks a lot! Just ordered a pair. Appreciate the info

Thanks

I ordered my Bamboos from them with standard shipping - it took about a week, but I'm on the East Coast.  It seemed like they were in customs for a couple of days, so I'm not sure what the holiday shipping does for that.

Bottom line, it's a great shoe that hasn't hit a US release (nor do we have any indication it will), and don't let delayed shipping stop you from ordering them.

EDIT - just saw you're in NY, so you have about the same ship time. Do it.
 Thanks a lot! Just ordered a pair. Appreciate the info and you sharing your experience. Hopefully like the site says... since I ordered before their Xmas cut off date, I'll get them soon.

does anyone know of any stores that still have the all black in stock? i want to sell my 11.5 but id rather wait until i can get my money back out of them.

the UK exclusive version is so much better. once i saw that their version has an ACTUAL black sole and not a dark grey, it killed it for me. Wore them once and that was it after that :frown:

Back
Top Bottom