ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

There has not been a Grey Flyknit US release.  Congrats to all that took the overseas plunge.  I gambled and lost.

There has not been a Grey Flyknit US release.  Congrats to all that took the overseas plunge.  I gambled and lost.
I took the overseas plunge, ordered TTS not knowing any better, and ultimately lost anyway having to unload on eBay...

we wont know until the arrive. As of now its half the shoe of the release pairs thanks to the og sole. 
Can you clarify? What do you mean "half the shoe of the release pairs thanks to the og sole"?

Do you mean that the NM sole is the one that is making the sizes bigger than the OG sole?

I have never owned or tried a NM sole, can someone tell me if the fit of the NM sole roshes are bigger than the OG sole roshes?

Does anyone know if these will ever drop in the US? I've been patient but it looks like they might have only been a UK release?

Do you mean that the NM sole is the one that is making the sizes bigger than the OG sole?

I have never owned or tried a NM sole, can someone tell me if the fit of the NM sole roshes are bigger than the OG sole roshes?
There's no consistency on the part of the NM sole - it's all about the upper.

Most people went up .5 in the fleece/GBs (on NM sole), and most people went down .5 on the Flyknits (also on NM sole).  I think that's what's leaving people confused.  Myself included.

Thanks! I just bought a pair of those plus a (retail price $55) Adidas windbreaker... ALL for $75. 

Reps!

Last edited:
Talked to rep on nike said that the mc were going to be limited in amount they take orders for. Nothing was said about pair limits just that they will only sell so many.

There's no consistency on the part of the NM sole - it's all about the upper.

Most people went up .5 in the fleece/GBs (on NM sole), and most people went down .5 on the Flyknits (also on NM sole).  I think that's what's leaving people confused.  Myself included.
I wasn't aware that sizing down half a size was standard for FK roshes with the NM soles. Can anyone else confirm this?

If that's the case, I'll most likely be ordering half size down. I wouldn't want to order multiple pairs in different sizes to give others a chance to grab theirs, since the MC will be limited.

These are dropping at a shop by me tomorrow, really thinking about copping them

What are red safari roshes going for nowadays? Looking at a vnds 9.5/10 pair and seller wants $90. Haven't seen many pairs recently.

It's ok to lift weights in them, but they aren't meant for running or harsh training. They won't hold up well very long.

good thing that i didnt pay resell for those kobe 9 multicolour , i d prefer a roshe run flyknit multicolour much more stylish and less bulky , lets hope all goes fine 

So are we saying size down because of the flyknit material or size down because of the NM sole?

I am 11.5 perfect in mesh Roshe's so I think I will just go down to 11 in these. Worst case scenario is I leave the laces super loose, hopefully.

Back
Top Bottom