ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

So are we saying size down because of the flyknit material or size down because of the NM sole?

I am 11.5 perfect in mesh Roshe's so I think I will just go down to 11 in these. Worst case scenario is I leave the laces super loose, hopefully.
If we end up sizing down, it will be because of the Flyknit upper.

Past experience with Flyknit Roshe's shows that I needed to size down 0.5.  Thing is, they make them so long and narrow that if i wear TTS, looks like i'm wearing elf shoes.  Even at 0.5 down i have a lot of room at the toe box....sigh.  #widefeetproblems

Hopefully the options don't sell out so we don't have any Ragrats after there are sizing issues.

I ordered the Random Yarn and Midnight Fog FK in my natural 11.5. Horrible mistake.

Last edited:
I wasn't aware that sizing down half a size was standard for FK roshes with the NM soles. Can anyone else confirm this?

If that's the case, I'll most likely be ordering half size down. I wouldn't want to order multiple pairs in different sizes to give others a chance to grab theirs, since the MC will be limited.

Confirmed. Size down AT LEAST a half size on the FK. I had to buy another pair because of this... I went tts. And it is not because of the Flyknit upper.... It's a length thing mostly.

Past experience with Flyknit Roshe's shows that I needed to size down 0.5.  Thing is, they make them so long and narrow that if i wear TTS, looks like i'm wearing elf shoes.  Even at 0.5 down i have a lot of room at the toe box....sigh.  #widefeetproblems

Pay attention folks. This is true.

Last edited:
Also.... The upper will be hela tight on ur foot out the box, especially for the wider feet folks. Throw the shoe on and wear it around the house for a lil while. After about 15 minutes the flyknit will give to your feet... At this point, they are basically custom made for your foot. Comfort on fuego.

And the guy who said that u shouldn't run in these..... That's insane to me. Insane. Run in these all you want. Flyknit is very strong material. Nike wouldn't make shoes out of them if they weren't.

Run but don't train. Whoever said you can lift in these shoes has no clue what they're talking about. Wearing them around the gym? Ight. Deadlifting or squatting hundreds of pounds in minimal shoes with foam cushion? Hell no. Stability won't be there and if for what ever reason your foot bends or gets caught the way the sole is shaped and the lack of ankle support you are rolling your ankle and well...good luck with the weight you got.

Roshes are horrible for any sprinting, cutting, and powerlifting. You don't know what you're doing if you think otherwise.

What would be the recomended size down? 1 size down or just 0.5 down?

I wear 10.5 in majority of
What would be the recomended size down? 1 size down or just 0.5 down?

I'm normally a 10.5 in Lunar, Trainer, and Racer Flyknits, but with the Roshe, there's still room in the toebox even with a 10, after a few wears.

Last edited:
I'm a tts and a 9 in the flyknit. I'm going to go with that. Just worried because most of my id's fit a little tighter

I'm a tts and a 9 in the flyknit. I'm going to go with that. Just worried because most of my id's fit a little tighter
What's your TTS in an OG mesh roshe? Is it also 9?

Have you had an OG mesh roshe ID? Do you mean to say that the ID of an OG mesh roshe is tighter than a standard release OG mesh roshe even if it's the same size?

Last edited:
What's your TTS in an OG mesh roshe? Is it also 9?

Have you had an OG mesh roshe ID? Do you mean to say that the ID of an OG mesh roshe is tighter than a standard release OG mesh roshe even if it's the same size?

My tts og mesh is a 10. I have the original id mesh is a 10 which fit but was a little tighter than the non id's. I have a 10 in a jcrd in it was fine. For the release flyknit I had to do a whole size down to a 9 and break them in. In all honesty I will go with a 9 tomorrow. I don't want to take risk of getting a 9.5 and having them run too big

I would say no but you never know.
anything multicolor thats a popular shoe sells out, ie. kobe, flyknit racer, i would guess roshe would sell out too.

but the not so hyped shoes like free 4.0 and such don't sell out in MC patterns. my 2 cents.

My tts og mesh is a 10. I have the original id mesh is a 10 which fit but was a little tighter than the non id's. I have a 10 in a jcrd in it was fine. For the release flyknit I had to do a whole size down to a 9 and break them in. In all honesty I will go with a 9 tomorrow. I don't want to take risk of getting a 9.5 and having them run too big
I see. Thanks for clarifying.

How is the fit of the flyknit roshe when you went 1 size down compared to the normal OG roshes in your TTS (size 10)? Did the flyknit fit tighter?

How much room is there in the toe box in the flyknit roshe when you went 1 size down?

Last edited:
The fit is fine. My feet are wider and within 5 minutes they loose up. It's what flyknit is supposed to do. The main issue for me was the length even on .5 down was still too damn long

I think they were saying not to run in the mesh roshes

Can't wait for Monday
bingo

Run but don't train. Whoever said you can lift in these shoes has no clue what they're talking about. Wearing them around the gym? Ight. Deadlifting or squatting hundreds of pounds in minimal shoes with foam cushion? Hell no. Stability won't be there and if for what ever reason your foot bends or gets caught the way the sole is shaped and the lack of ankle support you are rolling your ankle and well...good luck with the weight you got.
I would consider powerlifting "training." When I said "to the gym," I meant for casual stuff. I'm a college athlete; I think I know just a little bit lol.

You're right in what you wrote above, but misunderstood me. 

Last edited:
Roshes are horrible for any sprinting, cutting, and powerlifting. You don't know what you're doing if you think otherwise.
For sure. They have ZERO support 
roll.gif

And if anyone thinks they are even good shoes for running, they are also wrong. They don't even make it in the top 50% of running options.

Last edited:
I lift in my Roshes. I'd agree not the best shoe depending on what movements you're executing. I have flat feet and knee problems and would NEVER run in these despite their moniker.

They're strictly casual but you can work out in them (just depends and like dude said 0 support).

Back
Top Bottom