ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Waitttt they are showing size 12.5 did they ever release the flyknit in 12.5?  I went with a 13 a while back andf they were huge so i grabbed a 12. Just making sure sizing wont mess me up on these

Any kind souls can help me to purchase? 

First timer didnt know NDC dont accept foreign paypal........

First ID pair....I didn't put any id on them...just want it to be cleann.

went with this one, couldn't pass up the way that black outsole is going to make the Multi pop arrival date is 3/3/15, first id ever. 

Last edited:
i originally hated the MC.. but after changing some minor details i think it looks awesome. Gonna pick up a pair. going 1/2 size down from mesh, full size down from NM.

Size down is a must in flykniit roshes.... I have 4 pairs

BTW I was messing with the options if i ordered. Your second pair is what I would've went for. looks so good lol
Can't just say "I have 4 pairs" nobody has a pair of Nike Roshe Runs Flyknits on a OG sole yet... Only on the NM sole so really nobody knows how the sizing goes. However I can say I've never ordered a pair of Nike ID's that didn't fit TTS. So I'm going with that, and back up pairs just in case.

Can't just say "I have 4 pairs" nobody has a pair of Nike Roshe Runs Flyknits on a OG sole yet... Only on the NM sole so really nobody knows how the sizing goes. However I can say I've never ordered a pair of Nike ID's that didn't fit TTS. So I'm going with that, and back up pairs just in case.
This makes me worried.

ended up getting another pair for my wife instead of myself since v-day is coming up. Very happy with the mock up, hopefully they look half as good.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p><a href="https://twitter.com/1DeckerBranch">@1DeckerBranch</a> We recommend sticking with normal Flyknit Roshe sizing for the iD models.</p>— Nike.com (@nikestore) <a href="">January 25, 2015</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Based on this I went with full size down since that seemed to be the consensus on flyknit roshe models 

It does say "This product runs 1/2 size larger than standard Nike sizing". Same statement was on the original Flyknit Roshe NM release. So I would go on a whim and say these fit very similar to the Midnight Fogs.. 1/2 size too big.

Last edited:
I ordered two 9.5's and two 9's just to be safe. I'll return the pairs that don't fit. The fact that this is the first Flyknit with the OG sole makes me a little nervous.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom