ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Kind of have MC fatigue from my Kobes, trainers, and Racers..
laugh.gif
 Really thinking about these though. Just don't know how the upper would look. Hopefully not spray painted. Also made tiffs but I think these look better. 

Last edited:
Unless you have wide feet then half size down.  I have wide feet, a litte more wiggle room but a half a size down would have been snug. 

Unless you have wide feet then half size down.  I have wide feet, a litte more wiggle room but a half a size down would have been snug. 
again... they give to each foot after about 20 minutes of wear. if you dont go half size down, the end of the shoe will be too long and curl up like an elf shoe when you walk.

Thanks. Another ignorant question about sizing... how do Roshes fit in comparison to Racers? Same?
Basing off the "released" flyknit freeruns

You're best off going half size down. These are on a normal roshe sole and the released were on NM but It's best to stick to TTS or half size down

I'd go half size down personally

As someone said before, it's just been CONFIRMED by NikeStore.

THOSE ORDERING FLYKNIT ID's

"We recommend sticking with normal Flyknit Roshe sizing for the iD models.

We suggest going a half size down for the Flyknit version [compared to OG Mesh]"

So I'm usually a 9.5 in Kobes, a 9 in Roshe OG Mesh, that mean I would select 8.5 in Flyknit version(1 full size from my regular size)?

As someone said before, it's just been CONFIRMED by NikeStore.

THOSE ORDERING FLYKNIT ID's

"We recommend sticking with normal Flyknit Roshe sizing for the iD models.

We suggest going a half size down for the Flyknit version [compared to OG Mesh]"
Thank you for confirming and providing us with this info.  Definitely, makes me feel a little better.  I have a few roshe's and some of them do fit a bit different.  I don't know why Nike wouldn't just make the fit all the same.  I understand that different material is thicker/thinner but they should take that into account when manufacturing the shoe...

if you're not sure on sizing and you don't believe us.... order more than one pair and return the wrong size. trust.

i'm the most skeptical person on earth when it comes to sizing changes. theres no question on these.

if you're not sure on sizing and you don't believe us.... order more than one pair and return the wrong size. trust.

i'm the most skeptical person on earth when it comes to sizing changes. theres no question on these.
Or just go on youtube and search a review lol...

Or go pages back in the thread

They wont sell out. The MC didn't have the "QS" or "Limited" label to them.

But I think you should order quick
they will sell out today.... buncha pages back someone posted a chat convo. MC is limited to however much they sell today.

they will sell out today.... buncha pages back someone posted a chat convo. MC is limited to however much they sell today.
Ahh ok. See the kobe had an automatic QS labeled to it.

But now that I think about it... it didnt have the limited label the first time around.

I just ordered 2 more pairs in another size just to , make sure that I'm getting ones that fit.  Not missing out on the multi colored!

Last edited:
So I'm usually a 9.5 in Kobes, a 9 in Roshe OG Mesh, that mean I would select 8.5 in Flyknit version(1 full size from my regular size)?
Correct. I'm an 8.5 OG Mesh, 9 Jordan/other Nike and I went to an 8 Flyknit Roshe. 8.5 was too big.

Thank you for confirming and providing us with this info.  Definitely, makes me feel a little better.  I have a few roshe's and some of them do fit a bit different.  I don't know why Nike wouldn't just make the fit all the same.  I understand that different material is thicker/thinner but they should take that into account when manufacturing the shoe...
No problem, just want everyone to get their correct size without regretting it down the road.

I bought the wrong size in the Midnight Fogs and can't get the correct now...these ID's are even more bank.

This is official information directly from Nike - 1/2 size down everyone.

I think everyone is getting multiple sizes to be safe. there's gonna be lotsa returns first week of March.
wink.gif

tryna decide on the swoosh. went all black everything but cant decide on swoosh color... gold, silver or white, or black... hmm

correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't this the first flyknit roshe to use a regular roshe sole and not the NM?  how do we know they don't run true to size?

Back
Top Bottom