ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Hopefully someone with experience ordering Nike ID shoes can chime in

I ordered matching multicolor IDs (blk swoosh and wht sole) earlier today for my girlfriend and myself. I was just looking over the email confirmation and I noticed that my pair is pictured with a wht swoosh. Is it common that the photo in the email confirmation doesn't match up to what I had designed?? I'm almost certain that I made them identical. Please let me know if I'm being paranoid or if I should call NDC in the morning and ask them to check it out on their end

thanks in advance
Call nike, how you see it on that email is how its going to come.

Luckily I had these in my cart yesterday and checked out this morning right away when I saw size 11 was sold out. Should have got 2 but Im happy with one.

Black on black with metallic silver swoosh and blue speckles.

Anybody have an idea where I can cop the 20% off coupon? Looking to order a pair right now before they sell out the size 8.5/9

Anybody have an idea where I can cop the 20% off coupon? Looking to order a pair right now before they sell out the size 8.5/9
They originate from Nike because of an issue or defect with your order. I would be VERY wary of the ones I see for sale here and there.  

Welp, let the wait begin for those that ordered and the salt build up for those that didn't!

Any changes on a site take time to propagate across servers. His will likely show OOS soon. If he wants to order, better do it now or at least add them to your cart to process after.

Back
Top Bottom