ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

to turn away from the ID posts

http://shop.bdgastore.com/collections/sale/products/roshe-ld-1000-sp

the maize-cortez lookin ones are on sale for 72 online if anyone was still looking for them.

MC usually catches my eye but the Roshe MC isnt doing it for me atm

Will wait for on feet pics before I can actually tell

But why wait when you could have ordered and decided? Returning them is easy if you didn't like them.

Now if you like them after you see on feet pics they'll likely cost a premium.

But why wait when you could have ordered and decided? Returning them is easy if you didn't like them.

Now if you like them after you see on feet pics they'll likely cost a premium.

Im sure theyll return. Plus I live in Canada so I have to drive 1hr+ to Buffalo, NY. It'd be a waste if I didnt like it. Not bout that resell life either

Im sure theyll return. Plus I live in Canada so I have to drive 1hr+ to Buffalo, NY. It'd be a waste if I didnt like it. Not bout that resell life either
so youd rather just return then get 250 (made up number) for a shoe? sounds like your not about the money life, no offense. I understand people not paying it and most arguements regarding reselling but if there is money to be made sounds stupid to not make it

actually do it the way I said above when you add to cart it's the correct MC version, heather grey has a different style number

but when you use the featured design you cannot change anything on the shoe when you do it forces you to change the upper.

so right now thats a way to add any size, I got up to 15 in my cart.
Lets you add to cart but stops you when you go to process order, you got me excited for a minute!

There was plenty of time for those who wanted a pair. i can't wait to have mine in hand. #TeamBuildInProgress

I am still able to put in cart and checkout? I'm pretty sure they are not fully sold out, just at maximum building capacity for now

Nah I had another pair in my cart on my phone but won't let me check out

Last edited:
so youd rather just return then get 250 (made up number) for a shoe? sounds like your not about the money life, no offense. I understand people not paying it and most arguements regarding reselling but if there is money to be made sounds stupid to not make it

I work, I dont need to resell a "limited" shoe to make an extra $50 for example. If you calculate me driving from Toronto to Buffalo, pay $7 to retrieve my package from the holding warehouse, come back and have the possibility of paying tax/custom fee then drive all the way back = Not worth it.

Money isnt the issue for me so Im not desperate to sell a shoe for "extra cash"

I missed out, would actually sellmy MM for these. But no biggie, they are just shoes. Goodness,

Back
Top Bottom