ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

They could have atleast put the NM sole on the general release 
mean.gif
 ...So glad I didn't go with the white swoosh.
I did 2 pairs w/ white swoosh/sole. 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Going to be so pissed when they look the same as the ones coming out

Last edited:
At no point does it say there are Men's and Women's MC Roshes coming out. The Nike.com post is for all the colours that are launching and down below it clearly shows which colours are the Men's releases and which are the Women's. MC is Women's only at this stage and launching on the 19th of Feb.

Yeah the release calendar posts all the roshes coming out,men and women. But specifically I believe the multi color is for the womes. The other,one solid color upper is for the men's

I got grey sole with green glow speckles. I also got the black swoosh and an ID on the heel. So I'd they turn out really nice then I'm keeping them. But I'll be going after the women's pair just so I can compare. Returning for Nike is fortunately easy.

Yeah the release calendar posts all the roshes coming out,men and women. But specifically I believe the multi color is for the womes. The other,one solid color upper is for the men's

I got grey sole with green glow speckles. I also got the black swoosh and an ID on the heel. So I'd they turn out really nice then I'm keeping them. But I'll be going after the women's pair just so I can compare. Returning for Nike is fortunately easy.
This!

Unless you can live with the WMNS sizing, the MC is not gonna be available for the MENs

on second thought..... they kind of make it sound like the MC is womens only.

"The Nike Roshe Flyknit, in all colors except the women’s multicolor, will be available globally at select Nike Sportswear retailers as well as online at nike.com/sportswear beginning Feb. 5. The women’s multicolor Roshe Flyknit will be available at select Nike Sportswear retailers as well as nike.com/sportswear beginning Feb. 19."

This type of stuff is not that hard for Nike. Be clear. I swear they do this to create talk for no reason. Scoundrels.

you know they are releasing in womens AND mens right? http://www.nike.com/us/en_us/launch/c/2015-02/nike-roshe-flyknit
When you read down you'll see that this isn't the case for the multicolor. Unfortunately the only colors that are in Mens are the ones pictured with the NM sole (and a few not). Im loving the volts personally.

"The Nike Roshe Flyknit, in all colors except the women’s multicolor, will be available globally at select Nike Sportswear retailers as well as online at nike.com/sportswear beginning Feb. 5. The women’s multicolor Roshe Flyknit will be available at select Nike Sportswear retailers as well as nike.com/sportswear beginning Feb. 19."

Well for those of you returning your MC IDs when you receive them, hit me up if it's a men's 9!

just give me the volt pair honestly. Never owned anything volt but I can make an exception for these. Will need black laces though. 

That's filthy if Nike is releasing basically the same shoe I ordered. They will be going back with a quickness if they release on the 5th like the NDC site says.

the flyknit is definitely different on the ids & the womens pair, they are close tho & ill try and cop. i think the ids will be worth much more than the womens pair tho

Whats the consensus for women's sizing for mens?  i know it is more narrow according to some posts up here.  I'm a 9 in mens, so usually it should be a 10.5 in Women's correct? or would it be too narrow and i need to go 11?  Or get screwed and end up with elf shoes hah.

Whats the consensus for women's sizing for mens?  i know it is more narrow according to some posts up here.  I'm a 9 in mens, so usually it should be a 10.5 in Women's correct? or would it be too narrow and i need to go 11?  Or get screwed and end up with elf shoes hah.

I typically wear an 8.5 on OG mesh roshe's, I went with a W10 on the Roshe Run Moypup's and it fits, albeit towards the big-ish side.

So a W10.5 for a men's 9 will work perfect I think.

BUT then again, .5 size down on Flyknit Roshe's!

I typically wear an 8.5 on OG mesh roshe's, I went with a W10 on the Roshe Run Moypup's and it fits, albeit towards the big-ish side.

So a W10.5 for a men's 9 will work perfect I think.

BUT then again, .5 size down on Flyknit Roshe's!
Thanks!  Yeah, I'm a 9.5mens in everything else but 9 in the FK roshes, so I'll probably try the 10.5 in women's.  

My flyknits had men's and women's sizing on the box. Has it occurred to you all that maybe that's the reason for the listing on the MC's?

My flyknits had men's and women's sizing on the box. Has it occurred to you all that maybe that's the reason for the listing on the MC's?
They only do that for the sizes up to 10.5 in Mens aka 12 in womens. None of my 11s have the womens sizes listed cause there is no female equivalent.

They only do that for the sizes up to 10.5 in Mens aka 12 in womens. None of my 11s have the womens sizes listed cause there is no female equivalent.
Correct, but that is hardly relevant to my point. My point is that Nike views them as unisex (judging by their choice of boxing), and that could be why the MC has the women's and men's category under them on the picture posted here.

Now, I'm not claiming to be correct, but it is a thought that should be pondered. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom