ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

just saw this pic on Twitter any more? Is this anyone's pic here?

I work, I dont need to resell a "limited" shoe to make an extra $50 for example. If you calculate me driving from Toronto to Buffalo, pay $7 to retrieve my package from the holding warehouse, come back and have the possibility of paying tax/custom fee then drive all the way back = Not worth it.

Money isnt the issue for me so Im not desperate to sell a shoe for "extra cash"
I understand that, thought you were making a different point my man

these look like the women's multicolor pair releasing in stores on the 12th.. could be wrong though.

It would suck if the women's multicolor pair releasing can be "ID'd".

Multi upper + black embroidered swoosh + white sole.

For approx $125 vs $160 ID.

That would make no since seeing as the ID's that were just available were in women's sizes as well?

Just saying based on what I've seen posted online:

Check middle image on the top row. Looks eerily close to the multicolor heather pattern.

those are nice, and im grabbing a pair, but some of my id's are going back if they look the same. charging 160 then dropping a pair at 125 is a nike move, so it wouldnt suprise me

FML.  looks like the only difference with mine is a the heel loop....Wish i knew about the MC Women's pair before pulling the trigger.  Not concerned though, outlets close by, so i can return this easily.  Unless of course I strike out on a MC Women's 11.5/12 when they drop.  If i'm unable to cop and if resale is more than $160, it would make more sense to keep these.  Other than that, they are going right back.

Wonder if they make a 13.5.lol. I'm a 12, would want an 11.5. although you guys say even 1 full size down in the FK is fine? Can anyone attest to that that wears a 12 and has an 11?

pull tabs are different, so I'm assuming top is ID pair and bottom is Wmns, or are they the same shoe just different lighting

pull tabs are different, so I'm assuming top is ID pair and bottom is Wmns, or are they the same shoe just different lighting
Bottom pair is definitely the women's one set to release. Let's just hope our ID pairs end up with that mix of colors!

Wonder if they make a 13.5.lol. I'm a 12, would want an 11.5. although you guys say even 1 full size down in the FK is fine? Can anyone attest to that that wears a 12 and has an 11?
most of my shoes are 12-11.5 true 12 though and i wear an 11 in the flyknit roshes. 

Was lucky enough to find a sweet deal on these N7's in a women's 11 (which is my size 9.5 in men's).

One of my top 3 Roshe's of all time. 

Back
Top Bottom