ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Nike goofed on the Black/Dark Grey/Whites

Looks nice! Where is the ID gonna be?

And do they run half size big like the previous flyknit roshes?

Oh wait, are those the ID or the women's multicolor lol

Last edited:
Footlocker or champs or finishline have women multi at the stores? More specifically Bay Area

For those wondering about the Beethoven Nike Flyknit Roshe, Oneness just emailed me they're shipping them out next week, so I'm speculating that NDC will have them in stock next week too.

did anyone get their ids in yet? saw a few people post that theirs finished/shipped

Mine are still being made

They seem much the same in shape to Men's Roshes with the OG sole, I normally wear 11 in Men's Roshes but reckon I could get away with a Women's 11 in these if I could find some.
Interesting.. My Random Yarn 9.5 seem to have more room that I'd like. I have mc iD's coming in size 9 so I was hoping to grab a size 10.5 on the wmns GR version.

Interesting.. My Random Yarn 9.5 seem to have more room that I'd like. I have mc iD's coming in size 9 so I was hoping to grab a size 10.5 on the wmns GR version.
Maybe even a 10 in WMNS would work for you. All of my NM Roshes run smaller than my OG ones, so the change in sole might affect sizing as well.

Maybe even a 10 in WMNS would work for you. All of my NM Roshes run smaller than my OG ones, so the change in sole might affect sizing as well.
I'll just have to purchase a few sizes again to figure it out. :lol: Thanks for the feedback

Last edited:
Sorry if I may have missed it, but does anyone know the official word with why Roshe Flyknit Black/Dark Grey/White didn't release on nike.com?

Any news on a future release date? 

I think Oneness is oos which is why they're not showing it anymore, you might want to try End Clothing.

Ugh soon.....The funny thing is my other pair ordered a couple hours later still didn't get the finishing touches email

Back
Top Bottom