ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Freaking rep. Thanks homey. I'm actually glad they loaded the sizes late because I probably would have struck out yesterday. My electric greens and IDs should both be here around the 10th

Randomly checked Nike and saw that they put all the sizes up.  Ordered my volt pair.  Also got email yesterday saying my multicolor ID has shipped 
nthat.gif
 Today is a good day

Happy for all you who get their pairs next week but man I don't even have a finishing email. I guess I shouldn't complain too much,but this waiting game kills me.

Got my mc Id shipping email last night. Says ups expedited but no date yet. Should be sometime next week thought.

Happy for all you who get their pairs next week but man I don't even have a finishing email. I guess I shouldn't complain too much,but this waiting game kills me.

Same here.

No finishing email or anything.

Just curious, did you put any ID/characters on your pair?

I did a short ID on mine.

Same here.

I kept mine pretty straight forward (black swoosh, white sole, black liner/laces/heel pull, and no ID).  The trend seems to be that pairs with custom ID's are taking longer to produce.

I kept mine pretty straight forward (black swoosh, white sole, black liner/laces/heel pull, and no ID).  The trend seems to be that pairs with custom ID's are taking longer to produce.

That's what I figured.

But add 6 characters = few more weeks? Wild.

I didnt get an update on my Template MC ordered a couple hours after my shipped order. The stitched swoosh probably take a little longer then the overlays

Same here.

Yeah. Speckles and an ID. And I did use up all the characters available. Haha. That's why I really shouldn't complain. But Hey,if im paying them that much might as well use up all the options they give and and try have something no one else will for have. But yeah, if that 3/9 delivery date holds up,thats just gonna kill me. Haha. But looking forward to seeing pairs honestly in the next few weeks.

Yeah. Speckles and an ID. And I did use up all the characters available. Haha. That's why I really shouldn't complain. But Hey,if im paying them that much might as well use up all the options they give and and try have something no one else will for have. But yeah, if that 3/9 delivery date holds up,thats just gonna kill me. Haha. But looking forward to seeing pairs honestly in the next few weeks.

hahaha awesome man!

just gonna get mighty giddy when people start posting their MC ID's next wk!

Yep me too, nothing yet. I also put an ID on one of my pairs and nothing on the second. It doesn't really bother me waiting, my pendleton id roshes took like 2 months and I didn't put anything lol, I'm used to it

Yet again Nike effed up another release. I wish there was another company out there to compete at the same level with them so they would see consequences from these botched releases week after week. At the end of the day there products will still sellout (I will keep buying) and they will continue to rake in the cash.

At least I can say I got off the Jordan bandwagon a couple of years ago.

Back
Top Bottom