ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

im just not a big fan of the white sole on the FK. makes the shoe look like a ski or somthin. obviously im overdoing it.

Last edited:

Delivery day.

My dude I literally went home to snap a couple pics on a lunch break. Idk what your deal is but I would love to see your collection shoe guru.
Sorry man.  I didn't mean it like that.  My bad dude though, but thanks for sharing your POV.  I'm sure it's helped a lot.  I think we are grateful of you posting pics and sharing your POV.  I do realize everyone's foot is different.  I personally sized down 1/2 for these, and these along w/ my Converses are probably the only 'size' downs I've owned.  The only time I sized up 1 FULL SIZE was for some SB dunks like the HUNTERS- due to the extra' padding.  I'm all about comfort though.  

Nike was correct in that these fit a 1/2 size bigger.  I bought these because I had a gift card.  But I would honestly say that there are a lot more comfortable shoes out there than the Roshe.  But with Nike pouring in marketing and colors into this line, it's hard to ignore.

I like how they are light and just like slip ons for me.  I'm debating on whether to return or keep. LOL.

My bad on the misunderstanding. 

Last edited:
My three pairs came in yesterday. Went simple with the white swoosh. Got two sz 9.5's and one sz 9. Size 9 was too small. Usually wear a 10 in the OG mesh. 

Looks good! I stayed with the size I usually wear in OG mesh and they fit the same, tts. I Guess it's because of the OG sole. As compare to nm sole, it's made longer and narrower.

ndc only has a size 10 and thats the size i needed

much appreciated on the link

good thing i took the day off

My three pairs came in yesterday. Went simple with the white swoosh. Got two sz 9.5's and one sz 9. Size 9 was too small. Usually wear a 10 in the OG mesh. 
cherry pick the best combo pair to wear and keep one on ice.. awesome! 
nthat.gif

close up pics bro

Back
Top Bottom