ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

3rd day in a row of my MCs supposedly "out for delivery". thank you snow in Mass for screwing me over, i just want my damn shoes

Last edited:
Man, these are my valentine for real.

Exact pair I made. Good to know they look nice. Repped

My blackout pair well be in Thursday and the white pair just received the complete email

Got my Beethoven's in today. Went with the same as my GB & France Roshe, 9.5..

At the tip of my finger, that is where the tip of the big toe hits. So for me it feels like its a great spot. I have a pair of size 9 coming, but those might go up for sale.

Got my Beethoven's in today. Went with the same as my GB & France Roshe, 9.5..

At the tip of my finger, that is where the tip of the big toe hits. So for me it feels like its a great spot. I have a pair of size 9 coming, but those might go up for sale.

that would be too much space for me when it comes to roshes.....

so for roshe flyknits, 1 size down for narrow feets and half size down for wide feets?

Yeah lol I can't believe we gotta answer the same questions a couple times a day. All they need to do is just read like 5 posts up and they'll find the answer. I can understand if it's sizing questions for the different kind of roshes but the flyknit roshe sizing question is being asked multiple times a day lol

Last edited:
Yeah lol I can't believe we gotta answer the same questions a couple times a day. All they need to do is just read like 5 posts up and they'll find the answer. I can understand if it's sizing questions for the different kind of roshes but the flyknit roshe sizing question is being asked multiple times a day lol
We should all ignore these questions to force people to read a few pages (and soon 10-100 pages) back 8) like where were you when the topic was relevant. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom