ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

so jimmy jazz wouldn't cancel my accidental size 11 order on my roshe's.. they told me they had already shipped it out and its coming TODAY. I just ordered yesterday with standard shipping. from NJ to Ct (where I'm at).

I guess I can keep a back up in a half size bigger.. they are a dope colorway.
thats quick, mine was also shipped yesterday but usps didnt recognized the shipping number. Just sell the extra pair you'll easily make a 20-30 profit

finally got a pair but too small 
eyes.gif

They finally arrived. Quick shot, sorry for the low phone quality. I really like the volt swoosh and mc lacers!

Wolf grey outsole is pretty nice too, but that speckle guy...
mad.gif

The right shoe is pretty much speckled as you can see and the left one is veery decent. Think im going

to keep them anyway.

Hey guys, I just copped a beethoven with a production issue as you can see on the pics.

It shoud be clear to see, what du you guys think: Can i fix this with a textile glue

or something like that?

Really like that colorway and think of keeping them when i get some % off for that issue. Its so far

the last pair in my size i found online.

This is how it should look like

Hey guys, I just copped a beethoven with a production issue as you can see on the pics.

It shoud be clear to see, what du you guys think: Can i fix this with a textile glue

or something like that?

Really like that colorway and think of keeping them when i get some % off for that issue. Its so far

the last pair in my size i found online.

This is how it should look like
can you feel the difference and if so, is it uncomfortable? if not, just keep it because who the hell is gonna be looking inside the shoe other than yourself.

can you feel the difference and if so, is it uncomfortable? if not, just keep it because who the hell is gonna be looking inside the shoe other than yourself.
Sure I do, otherwise i would not care about. It feels very uncomfortable because that piece pushes against my foot. Thats why i think about using a textile glue

Last edited:

whats market on 9/10 sky roshes og all

size 10.5 if matters
I would say $110 and up. Pretty limited as I haven't heard of any restocks or anything recently. I regret not copping the sunset one when I had the chance for retail :frown:

I would say $110 and up. Pretty limited as I haven't heard of any restocks or anything recently. I regret not copping the sunset one when I had the chance for retail :frown:
my friend has both. sold me his skys for 65 and i passed on sunsets for 65 alos. just cant get down with that cw

Those red/grey ones are already available in Toronto if you want them now. 

http://www.capsuletoronto.com/collections/new-arrivals/products/copy-of-flyknit-rosherun-677243-602

I'm just chilling and hoping that the white/platinum ones get released locally. 

if you really want them id order from an overseas place. its not guaranteed they're released here. plenty of people waited for the wolf grey/obsidian ones to release over here and missed out since they never did

if you really want them id order from an overseas place. its not guaranteed they're released here. plenty of people waited for the wolf grey/obsidian ones to release over here and missed out since they never did
Thanks, I'm going to wait it out. Customs fees + low canadian dollar right now. Nike also has the same colorway on the Lunar 3 so hopefully I can get at least one locally. 

Back
Top Bottom