ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I tripled up on them bro. Honestly my favorite Roshe besides the Mango V1
yea i have doubles of all the OG colorways but i beat both calypso pairs already 
laugh.gif

lol.. yessir have speed yellows. those and the stadium greens were the only ones i didnt double up
Jealous. Those are beautiful. I'm on a hunt for every OG Roshe, but none in my size or the price isn't right. Stadium Greens are hard to find now, right?

Jealous. Those are beautiful. I'm on a hunt for every OG Roshe, but none in my size or the price isn't right. Stadium Greens are hard to find now, right?
probably.. i honestly havent been looking for roshes since. last pair i bought was the team reds when they came out

probably.. i honestly havent been looking for roshes since. last pair i bought was the team reds when they came out
Damn! That's been a while then. I love my Team Reds lol beat those into the grounds too.

i was on reddit and the top "ad" post was something about jimmy jazz restocking calypso's.. didnt even notice what subreddit.

I ended up ordering 11 and 10.5.. i tried canceling the 11 though because i remembered i am 10.5 in roshe.. do people still pay really high above retail for these on ebay if jimmy jazz wont cancel?

i was on reddit and the top "ad" post was something about jimmy jazz restocking calypso's.. didnt even notice what subreddit.

I ended up ordering 11 and 10.5.. i tried canceling the 11 though because i remembered i am 10.5 in roshe.. do people still pay really high above retail for these on ebay if jimmy jazz wont cancel?
just keep it and flip the pair? for some profit? Youll get at least 110-120 for them easily.

That blue lagoon sole is flames, makes me look twice every single time. Other pairs are nice as well. Waaaaay too loud/out there for me but that's why I like this site, I can appreciate what other people do. And no one can deny its different than the fairly similar pairs everyone else (including myself) did that resembled the launch pics.

That blue lagoon sole is flames, makes me look twice every single time. Other pairs are nice as well. Waaaaay too loud/out there for me but that's why I like this site, I can appreciate what other people do. And no one can deny its different than the fairly similar pairs everyone else (including myself) did that resembled the launch pics.
Thanks man.. I also have the "no imagination" pairs so I wanted to go wild on the others.. I honestly feel that this mc iD is the best pair to do a mix and match and get a way with it.. the ones I decided to mix and match don't have speckled soles since all my other pairs will have speckles.. so in a way, they're loud and somewhat not..
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

oh yeah! that Volt soles is really
nthat.gif
in person.. I just wished that I went with Volt/White or some kind of Blue heel tabs instead of orange.. still nice nonetheless..

Last edited:
so jimmy jazz wouldn't cancel my accidental size 11 order on my roshe's.. they told me they had already shipped it out and its coming TODAY. I just ordered yesterday with standard shipping. from NJ to Ct (where I'm at).

I guess I can keep a back up in a half size bigger.. they are a dope colorway.

Back
Top Bottom