ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Nike cancelled my Tie Dye order and shipped my Calypso. Don't even want the Calypso's, wanted the Tie Dye much more. So pissed.

Nike cancelled my Tie Dye order and shipped my Calypso. Don't even want the Calypso's, wanted the Tie Dye much more. So pissed.
I have to ask
laugh.gif
.....why did you buy them then? Because it seemed like a pair/colorway that everyone else wanted?

I have to ask
laugh.gif
.....why did you buy them then? Because it seemed like a pair/colorway that everyone else wanted?
real reason is because the calypso's aren't my size, i heard they run big. i copped an 8 and wear men's 8 in almost everything nike, but as i stated heard they run big.

Not looking good for me. They delayed my tie dyes and shipped my calypso. I wanted the tie dyes more cause I'm just doubling up on the calypso

Also, OG mesh run TTS, I dunno where you heard they run big

Last edited:

real reason is because the calypso's aren't my size, i heard they run big. i copped an 8 and wear men's 8 in almost everything nike, but as i stated heard they run big.
Not looking good for me. They delayed my tie dyes and shipped my calypso. I wanted the tie dyes more cause I'm just doubling up on the calypso

Also, OG mesh run TTS, I dunno where you heard they run big
Yea I was about to say I have never had mesh Roshes run big on me. I am like a size 10.75 (10.5 in Foams, Jordans, and AM shoes, but an 11 in Lebron/Kobe/KD and Flyknit Lunars).

I normally just grab an 11 in most shoes now and just have a little more room in my shoes, and I have this random weird thing about having different shoe sizes of the same shoe 
laugh.gif
but if I can only grab the 10.5, then I go with them.

I like the way my 11 Roshes fit as opposed to my 10.5s. I wear a 10.5 in the Flyknit Roshes as well and they fit me good too.

I normally just grab an 11 in most shoes now and just have a little more room in my shoes, and I have this random weird thing about having different shoe sizes of the same shoe 
laugh.gif
but if I can only grab the 10.5, then I go with them.
you're not alone though. I dont typically have OCD, but with that I do
laugh.gif
I'm with you guys.

One NTer wrote a response where he was saying after many years he finally came to the realization that all things are not created equal so he would get different sizes in the same shoes, depending on fit.

I tried doing that, and I just couldn't. I wanted the Japanese Denim GL3 in black, and by the time I got around to ordering, only a 9 was available, which is .5 down from my normal GL3 size. I could probably fit in it just fine, maybe wear thinner socks, but I just couldn't do it.

anyone know where I can cop a pair of the Flyknit Wolf Grey/River rock for retail? pissed I waited on these and missed out on a size 9.

Back
Top Bottom