ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

SO the NM Flyknit and Flyknit ID fit the same right? I ordered some calypso's in a 12.5 thinking they would be nice and snug but toe was poking front so went with 13 which is my TTS, everyone says .5 down in flyknit but not sure if the NM Flyknit can be found in a 12.5

SO the NM Flyknit and Flyknit ID fit the same right? I ordered some calypso's in a 12.5 thinking they would be nice and snug but toe was poking front so went with 13 which is my TTS, everyone says .5 down in flyknit but not sure if the NM Flyknit can be found in a 12.5
They do.  It's the upper, not the sole that accounts for the room - most people will say the World Cup Pack/Tech Fleece Pack were shoes they had to go UP .5, and those are on the NM sole.

I can't say I've seen a 12.5, but good luck!

Hahahhah, can you make the mango v1's appear as well?

*The BR fits the same as the reg mesh? also can you notice if you wear a dark sock since the holes seem see through on part of the shoe or is that just the photo and the inner has a lining that doesnt show through?

Last edited:

They do.  It's the upper, not the sole that accounts for the room - most people will say the World Cup Pack/Tech Fleece Pack were shoes they had to go UP .5, and those are on the NM sole.

I can't say I've seen a 12.5, but good luck!
Which is weird cause you would think that the flyknit would give it a more snug fit than the loose mesh upper on the regs. I guess my concern is if i cant locate a 12.5 the 14 may be loose which prob wouldnt look good with a flyknit upper lol is it really that big of a differnce in fit compared to the mesh? From every NDC review it seems that is the case.

Would someone know how the Roshe FB Yeezy fits compared to OG mesh? Should I get the same size as my OG mesh or should I size up?

Which is weird cause you would think that the flyknit would give it a more snug fit than the loose mesh upper on the regs. I guess my concern is if i cant locate a 12.5 the 14 may be loose which prob wouldnt look good with a flyknit upper lol is it really that big of a differnce in fit compared to the mesh? From every NDC review it seems that is the case.
It really is a big difference.  I wear a 10 in the OG Mesh, but my Flyknits are 9.5.  I might have even been able to wear a 9 if it weren't for the width.

Hi guys,

I'm new here! Just my story about the Roshe's.

When the came out, I hated them. The way the sole looked, like it was al squeezed down. Then a friend of mine said: give it a try. And BAM I was sold to them.

Now I have 4 pairs...

Newest to "oldest"

Winters, had to size them 0.5 up. (11.5)

Sorry for my bad English, I am a Dutch guy!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom