ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Haven't been here in a while, but my collection is coming together nicely. Still hard to find everything I want in a size 14.

Last edited:
White Roshes, had to buy in a woman's size cause not paying 115 to ID all white roshes for men lol.  Switched laces with laces from Sports Authority. 

Last edited:

What are your impressions of these in terms of comfort and durability after wearing them for weeks or months? I am debating between these or flyknit Roshe. I won't be using either for running just casual wear for a few hours everyday. When I tried both of them on at the store. They both seemed comfortable flyknit sneakers, but the lunar 3 had more arch support. For casual walking I know people recommend Roshe, but I like the look of lunar 3 a little more. 
Anybody?

I think it's hard to compare the two since they're both meant for different things. Roshe, 80-120, depening on which one - Flyknit or regular versus a 150 shoe. I have both and i would cop more FK3 if i didnt mind paying the extra cash. Comfort wise, you're gonna be good either way and since you tried them on, go with what you prefer.

I am torn.....I am about to grab a pair of Roshes from the Roshe FB group (I sure one of you, if not both, probably on here too
laugh.gif
). Would you guys go with the Villain Reds or a pair of the MC Flyknits?

Hey guys I have a question about the fit of the tech fleece roshes: I'm not a huge fan of the regular roshe because I don't like how loose the mesh looks(like they always seem to sink into your foot since there's no structure to the toe if that makes sense) but for that reason I love the flyknit roshes.

With that said I've ONLY tried on & bought flyknit roshes to this point & im a 9.5 in them, true size 10. Would I need to get a 10 in the tech fleece roshe or should I get a 9.5? Any suggestions for me? If they fit like regular roshes I can go try them on at a store or something but I just want to know what size to expect because I'll probably be ordering them.

They fit tighter than OG Mesh Roshes.  I, like you, am a 10 in OG, and a 9.5 in Flyknit.  My GB and Brazils are also a 10, and I think I would prefer them up at a 10.5 to get the same fit.  So, you can stay at a 10 if you want them tight.  But going from Flyknit to Tech Fleece is literally going from one end of the spectrum to the other.

They fit tighter than OG Mesh Roshes.  I, like you, am a 10 in OG, and a 9.5 in Flyknit.  My GB and Brazils are also a 10, and I think I would prefer them up at a 10.5 to get the same fit.  So, you can stay at a 10 if you want them tight.  But going from Flyknit to Tech Fleece is literally going from one end of the spectrum to the other.

Thanks for the information, I appreciate it! That's interesting though, I wonder if part of that comes fro the non-stretching toe cap? I assume it doesn't stretch lol

Back
Top Bottom