ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

^ I don't own a Flyknit Roshe (yet), but I'll say you could even go 1.0 size up from OG mesh to Tech Fleece. I wear a 10 in OG mesh and my size 10 tech fleeces are TIGHT

OG mesh I go TTS, flyknit I .5 size down, tech fleece I have .5 size up

Last edited:
That's interesting. I wear a 9.5 in flyknit as well so I guess I'll be ordering an 11 or probably 10.5

depends on how you sized your flyknits

I full size down flyknits (9.5)

don't have og mesh regular roshes but have the og mesh ld-1000 roshes and I half size down those (10)

techs are a half size up (11) from my tts (10.5)

Last edited:
Im a size 11.5 in the OG Mesh Roshes so I decided to order the tech fleece in a size 12 because of the reinforced to box. I ordered my yesterday and with how quick DHL is my pair should be in tomorrow or Wednesday depending on customs so I'll update you guys with pics and how they fit when they come in. My tech fleece huaraches came in last week and I love them, If these grey ones end up being as good as I think they will I will most definitely cop the black pair too.

My tech fleece roshes came in! Very happy with them

I got them from 290sqm. Ordered Sunday and got them today. But since the official release is Thursday you might as well wait

Thanks!

now will the roshes fit a little more snug / tighter than the regular mesh ones?

wonderign if i should order a half size up.....

hope everyone can grab the tech pack this time around. I still have 2 pairs from the last one still sitting in my closet cuz they're so poorly ventilated

Checked the last several pages but couldn't find any info:

Due to the NM sole, do the Tech Fleece Roshes run large like the flyknit ones?  I wear a 9 in mesh roshes and 8.5 in flyknit roshes.

Checked the last several pages but couldn't find any info:

Due to the NM sole, do the Tech Fleece Roshes run large like the flyknit ones?  I wear a 9 in mesh roshes and 8.5 in flyknit roshes.

Soles have nothing to do with it. I decided to go up a half size from my mesh roshes because of the narrowing reinforced toe box. I've had my pair since Tuesday and they fit perfectly for me

Soles have nothing to do with it. I decided to go up a half size from my mesh roshes because of the narrowing reinforced toe box. I've had my pair since Tuesday and they fit perfectly for me
Good lookin out.  I think I might just get same size as mesh.  I like a snug fit anyhow.

Back
Top Bottom