ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

^ Nice photos, any on feet pictures?
I'm sold on the Charcoal and (Mint?) Green Pair. How do you think they would handle snow and cold weather?
The mesh is less breathable which make the them feel pretty warm on feet. Also the back of the trails have a really sturdy outer and a harder sole so I think they will be a nice substitute for the regular Roshe Runs in colder weather.

Both pairs of trails arrived from Rock City! Shot out to them cause these are 
pimp.gif
 in person.

Materials are really nice with the mesh toe, suede upper and cushioned ankle support.
nice p/u! any reviews on comfort/weight? i really want to see/feel the difference between the ripstop trails and the suede/mesh trails...

Those don't look so bad. Better than Speed Yellows imo
Meh. Not sure what to think about these. It's pretty much a mixture of the Speed Yellows and Cybers for the sole, with a Platinum upper. Looks good, but is it worth another $70 when I've got two nearly identical pairs?

if i got a size 10 in free run 3s, should i get a size 10 or 9.5 roshe. i have wide feet and i tried my bros 9.5 frees and they were pretty tight. i remember trying on roshe in size 10 and they felt roomy and i had about an inch in the front so idk how a 9.5 will fit.

looking for 9.5-10: black or iguana roshe

if i got a size 10 in free run 3s, should i get a size 10 or 9.5 roshe. i have wide feet and i tried my bros 9.5 frees and they were pretty tight. i remember trying on roshe in size 10 and they felt roomy and i had about an inch in the front so idk how a 9.5 will fit.

looking for 9.5-10: black or iguana roshe
i have wide feet too and i wear 10.5 in roshe's which is what all my other shoes are....imo if you buy roshe's that end up being uncomfortable it's like taking a step backwards...the comfort of them is one of my biggest reasons of buying/wearing roshe's

Last edited:
From this view, I can tell these would look awesome with jeans or dark colored pants.  Now I need to locate a connection so I can snag a pair of these or hopefully these release stateside.   I was never a fan of the Speed Yellows because the swoosh matched the sole and just looked odd with the platinum upper so I passed on those easily.  Now These I can get on board with.  Welcome back different colored swoosh and soles!  We've missed you!

Last edited:
its funny because i was looking at the stock photos of the roshe on zzazin just last night and noticed this pair wondering if/when it would release.

looks amazing though. i was actually going to take a pair of speed yellow and grey out the swoosh to make them kinda like mangos because im not too crazy about the matching swoosh-midsole combo. now that i know these might release it might keep me from doing so. 

i have wide feet too and i wear 10.5 in roshe's which is what all my other shoes are....imo if you buy roshe's that end up being uncomfortable it's like taking a step backwards...the comfort of them is one of my biggest reasons of buying/wearing roshe's
yea i get what youre saying which is why i was trying to find stores that sell them so i can try them on. i tried the 10s which werent bad but they felt big. idk how a 9.5 will fit. i really want a pair but i can only find cybers right now and idk how to rock those colors

Back
Top Bottom