ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

its funny because i was looking at the stock photos of the roshe on zzazin just last night and noticed this pair wondering if/when it would release.

looks amazing though. i was actually going to take a pair of speed yellow and grey out the swoosh to make them kinda like mangos because im not too crazy about the matching swoosh-midsole combo. now that i know these might release it might keep me from doing so. 
I'm checking Zazzin now. Nothing showing this colorway. Post up whatever you're seeing.

I wish Hype could give us a style code/number to ask Nike about.

Last edited:
Why can't nike restock on these shoes already, i dont want to pay resale prices for mesh shoes, and nike would be making bank with a mass restock

Why can't nike restock on these shoes already, i dont want to pay resale prices for mesh shoes, and nike would be making bank with a mass restock
Nike can't just restock a shoe. The first colorways were finished with production in December before releasing in April. The popularity of the Roshe came throughout the summer, so even if they put in another order for the shoe during July, we wouldn't see a "restock" until November or December, which is when I'm expecting the 2013 Roshes to begin releasing.

That's assuming Nike will run the OG colorways through production again, which they will not. We just have to wait for the next round of colorways.

Last edited:
Lemon Roshe's look really nice. I'm liking the grey uppers contrasted with bright soles, like the Mangos.

Recently picked up a pair of speed yellows and a pair of royals in my size 8 from a Nike factory outlet in Camp John Hay, Bagiuo, Philippines. I was really surprised to see them.

Im located in NYC. anyone got some spots for roshes? Im lookig for iguanas specifically. Found a pair on ebay for 110 but i dont wanna pay resale for a mesh sneak.id appreciate if someone could give me places to check out. Thnx in advanced

Recently picked up a pair of speed yellows and a pair of royals in my size 8 from a Nike factory outlet in Camp John Hay, Bagiuo, Philippines. I was really surprised to see them.
Are you still in the PI? I picked up my first two pairs of Roshes at SM in Makati in June.
smokin.gif

Are you still in the PI? I picked up my first two pairs of Roshes at SM in Makati in June. :smokin

Yes. Im still in the PI until Oct 16th. I'll be heading to Makati tomorrow so I'll go looking out for more pairs. Do you know where in SM?

Yes. Im still in the PI until Oct 16th. I'll be heading to Makati tomorrow so I'll go looking out for more pairs. Do you know where in SM?
Nice. The SM in Makati... in Greenbelt 4/5; near Dusit.

edit: Just read your post again; when I say in SM, just go to the Nike area in the men's shoe section. Good luck!

Last edited:
I didn't know more colorways of the Roshes released in the PI. :nthat:

I was there in May and only saw the Sport Reds out in Marquee mall.

@phnrpman You checked out all the other sneaker joints out in Manila dude? :smokin

-Drew

There's a side by side comparison of the two. Grey seems pretty similar to me. Yellow is duller. I'd cop but not for $100+shipping

Yeah looks nice.  I wonder if it's a legit color that Nike put out.  I guess having a stock code will verify that.

what are the chances of nike scrapping the 2013 roshes with the swoosh on the front of the shoe? 
tired.gif

Yeah looks nice.  I wonder if it's a legit color that Nike put out.  I guess having a stock code will verify that.
The color is legit from Nike.  Hype DC is a very reputable company and sells quality products online and at their store locations in Australia.

im not certain but i think the shoe everybody assumes is a roshe 2013 or roshe 2.0 is not an actual roshe

it looks similar but is part of the vapor mercurial line for soccer. or so ive been told... 

what are the chances of nike scrapping the 2013 roshes with the swoosh on the front of the shoe? 
tired.gif
I don't know but for some reason I never bought in to that leaked picture being the real thing for 2013.  That shoe was supposedly taken at a store (from what I noticed in the background) and if that was the case, how can it be the only photo floating around the net.  Maybe that photo was taken on the Nike campus somewhere but still, I have a hard to believing that Dylan would green light that design.  Not that Dylan has any power over what Nike makes, but you would think they would let Dylan take the design lead again for what most call "2012 shoe of the year."  If anything, the version with the multi-colored flywire is the closest version to what might come next year.  The Roshe was designed for simplicity, comfort, and style and I still don't believe that picture we saw of the swoosh on the front was the 2013 Roshe. 

I can causally wear my roshes with khakis for casual fridays and casual events and it blends right in.  A giant swoosh would diminish the strong following the Roshe started.  If that Roshe with the giant swoosh on the front is the real thing, then we'll all finally witness Roshes that will actually deserve to sit on Nordstrom Rack clearance aisles.

Last edited:
im not certain but i think the shoe everybody assumes is a roshe 2013 or roshe 2.0 is not an actual roshe

it looks similar but is part of the vapor mercurial line for soccer. or so ive been told... 
This has been said before and I fully believe it to be true.  That 2013 shoe makes no sense and I do not see such a drastic change.  If they were going to change the swoosh logo we would have seen it on the trails possibly.  

Back
Top Bottom