ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Yup. Bought them for my wife, thought about getting a 12 for me, but she doesn't want to match.  Dope in hand, though.

pimp.gif

need a fresh burgandy & squadron blue. my blues still look decent with a machine wash but the reds are BEAT

would love to cop iguanas for the first time but i said i was done with white sole roshes a long time ago
laugh.gif

other than those  kept my best colors, salmon greys, yeezys, original grey tech fleece, sirens, calypso. sold my knicks c/w & now in the process of selling my multi iD

I feel ya on the Team Reds. The pair I wear is kinda beat, thankfully I got a backup pair deadstock

yeah my team reds are starting to rip apart near the foot. thankfully have another pair that's in better shape but might need to keep my eyes open for a deadstock pair.

just wondering, has anyone purchased ds older roshes? i just picked up a ds pair of calypsos from 2013 and they have a fairly firm outsole. they feel a fair amount firmer than the other roshes i purchased. maybe im hust remembering wrong but is this gonna soften up or am i gonna have to suffer through some stiff roshes haha. thanks for any input.

just wondering, has anyone purchased ds older roshes? i just picked up a ds pair of calypsos from 2013 and they have a fairly firm outsole. they feel a fair amount firmer than the other roshes i purchased. maybe im hust remembering wrong but is this gonna soften up or am i gonna have to suffer through some stiff roshes haha. thanks for any input.
The soles on newer Roshes seem to be softer than the older ones in my opinion.  My son commented on this recently when he was checking out my collection.  

To clean my soles I use dishwashing soap like Palmolive and an old washcloth, or toothbrush if necessary.  On a few of stains that wouldn't come out, I've used a magic eraser sponge and it does the job.  I've even seen videos of people using pumice stones, which seems to be going too far.

Back
Top Bottom