ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

women continue to get dope Roshes..
tired.gif
Seriously. It seems theyre the primary genre these days

yeah but hasn't that been true since 2013? Metrics, Pendletons...

and I love the DMBs from 2015(?) too

END has five of the OG 7 (inspired) colorways of the LD-1000s. I only really want the Iguanas and Sirens, but it's really cool seeing them come back in LD form

END has five of the OG 7 (inspired) colorways of the LD-1000s. I only really want the Iguanas and Sirens, but it's really cool seeing them come back in LD form
I've been watching the Iguanas on NDC for a while now hoping for a sale.  I got the reds with gray swoosh a while back for $60, and I get comments almost every time I wear them.  And they're so much more comfortable than my regular Roshes.  I've got to have that NM sole on any future purchases. 

Last edited:
Anyone find the insoles on the newer Roshe Ones to feel different than the OGS ones? I feel like it's more rigid and when I take it out, it looks like it's for a different model of Roshe.

Also, different insoles for the flyknit roshes vs roshe ones? Does anyone replace their insoles or find one more comfortable?

I had to trim down my Roshe collection down to 2. Kept the Yeezy inspired pair and the Tokyo mid. Still love 'em both but had to limit myself.

^true, they mostly  resell for under retail now. Same goes for Sirens, Mangoes, and other OG7 colorways

Yeah, it's a shame what Nike did to the Roshe. The OG 7 were all so perfect.

There are some good colourways in the newer roshes but I agree, some reiterating are unnecessary and I missed having a midsole that was not just white.

Also, they need to go back to the older insoles that were thicker vs the leftover roshe trail insoles they've been putting in.

I'm thinking of coppin a pair of regular roshes for my bro however he takes a 13 2E shoe size.Would there be a possibilty that these could fit him? Any recommendations?

I'm thinking of coppin a pair of regular roshes for my bro however he takes a 13 2E shoe size.Would there be a possibilty that these could fit him? Any recommendations?
My feet are somewhat wide, but not 2E.  I would say for that width, you should consider sizing up .5, but I don't think they make a 13.5.  Roshes are so light and flexible that they'll conform to any foot, but the question will be whether there is enough arch support for that wide of a foot.  I will say that generally Roshes are not as narrow as most Nike running shoes, so if he has some others by the brand, you could go with whatever size he wears in those.  Might be best to order from Nike.com or another site that will let him wear the shoes for a while and return them if they aren't working out.

I dont think 13.5 is an option. They do go up to 14 though I belive. Paging our big fitter bigpoint bigpoint to shed a little more light.

Yeah, it's a shame what Nike did to the Roshe. The OG 7 were all so perfect.
The good ol days fallacy gets thrown around a lot, but they made and are still makin good ones long after 2012. Team Reds came a year after the 'all so perfect' OG 7, and many others I wouldn't call 'a shame' (DMBs, FB Mints, Metrics, Gold Trophy, etc)

The good ol days fallacy gets thrown around a lot, but they made and are still makin good ones long after 2012. Team Reds came a year after the 'all so perfect' OG 7, and many others I wouldn't call 'a shame' (DMBs, FB Mints, Metrics, Gold Trophy, etc)

I feel the drops became too much and they experimented with too many odd combinations. Being through in this thread since the conception of Team Roshe, we would have never thought that the Roshe would become what it has become. It's still wild to think how far the shoes come.

I feel the drops became too much and they experimented with too many odd combinations. Being through in this thread since the conception of Team Roshe, we would have never thought that the Roshe would become what it has become. It's still wild to think how far the shoes come.

All of this...
Team Stecky.... Where art tho??

Appreciate the info.I never had roshes myself to be honest so I'm banking on the idea that the mesh material would stretch out just like what you said.Cause of my bro's wide feet he only gets to wear those New Balance 574's.Just wanted to give him more options.

Back
Top Bottom